Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Impulse bought a 10.5 inch pistol...now what?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    I SBR personally. ATF keeps changing the rules on pistol braces not worth it.
    There are two reasons I would prefer not to SBR - I cross state borders regularly and Alabama does not allow a loaded rifle in a vehicle.

I do not disagree with you; just pointing out that an AR pistol is not only a way to dodge NFA.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 05-03-22 at 06:45.

Feedback Score
    I’m on board with shoot the crap out of it. Enjoy, develop good practical muscle memory for that gun. Enjoy, than repair, upgrade and modify as needed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've been shooting it a lot. For any situation where I would use a rifle/carbine for "serious" purposes, I think this gun will do all I need it to. I enjoy shooting longer range and hunting as a hobby, and I like my longer builds for that. But for a car/truck gun, or something goes bump in the night, I like it a lot--certainly far easier to handle inside, and definitely more effective and easier to hit with than a pistol at self defense ranges. The biggest issue I've found so far is the skinny handguard and short barrel mean I have to be more aware of my muzzle shooting around barriers/bags, I have burned holes in a bag and clipped some wider barricades training with it, just because I'm used to an M4 with a quad rail where the muzzle device is well above and past most bags/barricades I shoot off. All training issues on me.
    OEF / OIR / OFS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345