Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like HK is going to enter the skinny 9mm craze

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Looks like HK is going to enter the skinny 9mm craze

https://uspto.report/patent/grant/D918,328#D00000

I hope it is closer to shield size than the smaller guns. I can’t wait to play with one. Sad to see paddled gone but won’t miss stupidly oversized slide release.

Patent application is a few years old so who knows?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Will it have the cocking tabs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Looks like a mother, cousin, aunt and uncle got stranded in the design center and hatched it. (Glock, Sig, SW and SA) But, if they did their homework and it holds at least 10, I'm interested.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Ambi slide release has me sold. Hopefully they incorporate an optics mounting solution and at least a 10rd magazine capacity.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A 21st Century P7 without the lame squeeze cocker would get bought

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They have been sending out comnsumer surveys for awhile now on what the consumer is interested in. 9MM single stack/concealable edc was always at the top of the list. Looks like they listened. The only thing I don't like about that drawing are the buttons. They better have a paddle version.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    They have been sending out comnsumer surveys for awhile now on what the consumer is interested in. 9MM single stack/concealable edc was always at the top of the list. Looks like they listened. The only thing I don't like about that drawing are the buttons. They better have a paddle version.
    Meh I am over paddles. They are cool for a full size but for a pocket rocket; I want a button.

From the pictures it looks comfier than a G43X.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Meh I am over paddles. They are cool for a full size but for a pocket rocket; I want a button.

From the pictures it looks comfier than a G43X.
    If talking an actual pocket gun I'd rather have the Euro style heel release. I'd rather have a paddle but have using the Browning button for ions. The ambi slide release is a win.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I think HK is out of the "lets build something awesome" into the "alright, what crap do you guys want?" mode. Good for business, boring for gun nerds. That being said, I have skipped over the Hellcat and the SIG (beta models) and just toughed it out with my old S&W Shield. I am sure I'll shell out the cash for this unless it is a rebranded Umarex.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Knowing HK...they will probably make it a 9 round mag to screw with us....then price it $739

Optics ready with a 10 round mag would be good, with the ability for 12 and 15 round extensions...

Edit... It needs a rail to mount a a Streamlight...
    Last edited by pag23; 05-24-21 at 18:42.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast