Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Looks like HK is going to enter the skinny 9mm craze

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    That is why I mentioned "In stock" is a different story. They sell as soon as they get them.

The SK is a hot commodity right now. Good luck finding it period...and if you do...it won't be there long at all.
    The Phoenix market just got a solid shipment of HK’s recently. I have seen Experts, long slide P30’s, USP’s VP9’s in my two close LGS’s.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I’m interested in this.

Before the FN 503 was released, I was hoping it would essentially be a single stack 509 compact keeping ambi controls. I was very disappointed.

Feedback Score
    I couldn't get the Glock 43x/48 to work for me. I am very happy with my G26. I've shot the VP9SK and found it adds nothing for CCW over my G26. I love my VP9 though.

Feedback Score
    There is the S&W Shield and now Shield+ and then there are all the rest.
    For the price, capacity, reliability and intended purpose you can not best the S&W Shield for a micro maximum concealable 9mm HG, match it yes, but best it, nope not gonna.
    Been carrying a 9mm Shield since 2012, have not one bad thing to say about it. IMO now with the Shield Plus you can not improve it without defeating it's purpose of a VERY high quality, VERY affordable medium capacity maximum concealable HG.

I love mine as it allows me to easily carry a HG as long as I'm wearing anything other than swimming trunks.

The main reason I bought it besides being American made was I KNEW if any gun I bought wasn't easy to conceal and carry I would likely end up not carrying it as often as I wanted to. The Shield is so easy for me to carry the only time I don't is if I know I'm going somewhere I can't.

Feedback Score
    Well, I've been addicted to HK pistols since my first USPf 9mm in early 1995---I have my choice of many high quality 9mm pistols (Browning P35, Walther P5, Walther PSS, SIG (Swiss) P210, etc.) that I already own, but have become very fond of HK's legendary reliability right out of the box---sadly, here in Kalifornia, we have our very stupid PC "safety" list and I can't buy many of todays newest designs so I've found several used, but mint HKs like the P2000 (9mm DA/SA), P2000SK (9mm "Light" LEM), USPc stainless (9mm DA/SA) to satisfy my needs...

Feedback Score
    The Shield Plus definitely ruined the P365 parade.

From the drawings of the patent, will it have the HK configurable side grip panels?

As a VP9 user, the factory ergos are very comfortable.

I have yet to see a micro Sub-compact with user configurable backstraps.

Feedback Score
    Already married to a 1st gen Shield with an Apex trigger and Taran Tactical base pads for 10rds.

The Shield handles recoil better than the G43...for me, at least. Accurate and very reliable. No need to switch.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The P2000 SK 9mm LEM trigger is a fine pistol, if you Mexican carry.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I love me some HK, but they're late to the party here. I mean I'm sure it'll be fine, but now that Sig has basically fixed the P365, Glock has 14 different slim configs out....it'll have to be pretty exceptional for me to bite.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I think the hook here will be folks like me who have held out for a full-sorted pistol. I refuse to be screwed over again by SIG. I am still rocking a Gen 1 Shield but I trust HK to actually get this gun right out of the box.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast