Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like HK is going to enter the skinny 9mm craze

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Knowing HK...they will probably make it a 9 round mag to screw with us....then price it $739
    HK pistol pricing has been reasonable for a good while. Glocks on the other hand, they have been getting a little fancy for what you get. Of course, everyone looks nuts next to the Beretta APX going for $399 around here.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I actually like the P7 weight and all, safest appendix carry ever.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I actually like the P7 weight and all, safest appendix carry ever.
    The P7 is definitely the most interesting pistol of the last 50 years(IMHO).
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why does everybody treat guns like man jewelry? A lot of these antiquated designs are due to being limited by the technology of the day.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Of course, everyone looks nuts next to the Beretta APX going for $399 around here.
    Right?…tempted me to get another one. Also I had some extra mags with my other one.

On a serious note, what are they going to offer that the other models in this segment don’t?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    On paper, nothing. In actuality, the HK will work out of the gate. They don’t beta test their products on the public like...many of their competitors . Further, the magazines will be the most overbuilt and least likely to fail over time.

Of course, we have no specifics

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I wish H&K would stop with the stupid ass finger grooves and palm swells. I have a VP9 that no matter what back strap or side panel combo I throw on there, it still feels like crap in the hand. Excellent trigger and I dig the paddle release but I'll take my USPC9 Lite LEM or G19 over a VP9 any day of the week.

Stick with the USPc front strap and back strap contour with a more aggressive texture.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    HK pistol pricing has been reasonable for a good while. Glocks on the other hand, they have been getting a little fancy for what you get. Of course, everyone looks nuts next to the Beretta APX going for $399 around here.
    If you have seen anything below the $600 let me know....lol, most stuff I see is priced closer to $800. Not that I need another HK

There has been the occasional P30 lite LEM that pops up around the mid $600 mark but not like it was a few years ago

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Why does everybody treat guns like man jewelry? A lot of these antiquated designs are due to being limited by the technology of the day.
    You don't have the safe with the padded, lighted LED drawers that pull out? They are the best when showing off the guns

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    You don't have the safe with the padded, lighted LED drawers that pull out? They are the best when showing off the guns
    No. I don’t “show off” anything. I had a P7. I sorta regret parting with it….sorta not. If you look inside it’s a Rube Goldberg device. This new pocket HK looks like something that I would shoot way more.

Some of the legacy HKs look cool but were very much products of their day. The Hk91 certainly looks cool but once you shoot an MR762, you don’t want to go back

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast