Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looks like HK is going to enter the skinny 9mm craze

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    HK pistol pricing has been reasonable for a good while. Glocks on the other hand, they have been getting a little fancy for what you get. Of course, everyone looks nuts next to the Beretta APX going for $399 around here.
    When I bought my APX a couple years ago Beretta threw in five free mags and a loader as part of their promo. Not a bad deal.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    If you have seen anything below the $600 let me know....lol, most stuff I see is priced closer to $800. Not that I need another HK

There has been the occasional P30 lite LEM that pops up around the mid $600 mark but not like it was a few years ago
    Many priced in the $500+ range. "In stock" is a different story though.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang77 View Post
    I wish H&K would stop with the stupid ass finger grooves and palm swells. I have a VP9 that no matter what back strap or side panel combo I throw on there, it still feels like crap in the hand. Excellent trigger and I dig the paddle release but I'll take my USPC9 Lite LEM or G19 over a VP9 any day of the week.

Stick with the USPc front strap and back strap contour with a more aggressive texture.
    You are the first person I've seen refer to the VP9 as uncomfortable. I think HK hit it out of the park with the grip and modularity of the VP9/P30. Of course, nothing is one size fits all.

I've grown to like the paddle mag release. Hopefully if this sees the light of day we'll get a paddle mag release option.. and RDS capability from the factory.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    You are the first person I've seen refer to the VP9 as uncomfortable. I think HK hit it out of the park with the grip and modularity of the VP9/P30. Of course, nothing is one size fits all.

I've grown to like the paddle mag release. Hopefully if this sees the light of day we'll get a paddle mag release option.. and RDS capability from the factory.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    I get his point though. The VP9 is comfortable, but the P30 is more so. They are close, but not the same.

The VPSK is more comfortable than the VP9 (for me anyway).

So if this follows suit, this small version will be just fine.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 05-25-21 at 15:10.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Many priced in the $500+ range. "In stock" is a different story though.
    Please share the knowledge if you know of any in stock at that price....I have seen some P30 and VP9 but over $700

I wouldn't mind another VP9SK......

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Please share the knowledge if you know of any in stock at that price....I have seen some P30 and VP9 but over $700

I wouldn't mind another VP9SK......
    That is why I mentioned "In stock" is a different story. They sell as soon as they get them.

The SK is a hot commodity right now. Good luck finding it period...and if you do...it won't be there long at all.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That is why I mentioned "In stock" is a different story. They sell as soon as they get them.

The SK is a hot commodity right now. Good luck finding it period...and if you do...it won't be there long at all.
    They pop up but I can't spend all day browsing....lol. The FDE version came out and was gone ASAP

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They pop up but I can't spend all day browsing....lol. The FDE version came out and was gone ASAP
    Yea, I lucked out with my LGS one morning. An FDE one was in stock with the 10 and 13 round mags. It wasn't cheap...$699 from what I remember. We were looking for a gun "for my wife" so I grabbed it...lol. It is a nice shooting pistol though, I have to say.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been pretty skeptical about HK and their size vs capacity ever since they finally did a VP9SK and it was practically the same height as a G19 but with a G43 length barrel and 10 round mags

Quote Originally Posted by Sikiguya View Post
    Will it have the cocking tabs?

They work, work well, and don't interfere.

What's your issue?

So you're saying I could sell mine now and do okay? Interesting

Do people care more if it's a Gray frame?
    Last edited by Warp; 05-27-21 at 19:31.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I hope the grip is like the Shield and not the P365XL. That very small grip makes it harder to get on target from left to right. I pull up that Shield and I’m on it. I drink HK Koolaid so I’ll probably bite. But I’ll let someone else test it first. I have a P30SK and 365 so I’m ok with tiny blasters for the time being.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast