Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
Amazing that you're the only one who "gets it". All of us who have used Holosun, Vortex, Leupold, and EOTech neither have the concept of quality or the patriotism and values acceptable for you.
Seeing as you're buying cheap Chinese crap and attempt to justify it by making ignorant statements as " I bought it from an American company, so it's all good" tells me that you are very much lacking in the knowledge area and the patriotism area.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
I would be interested to see these run on carbines honestly. I have yet to even see a picture of one mounted on a carbine, outside of Aimpoint's promotional European video. I hope they improve the glass a little as well with the P2. The P1 has a bit of a fisheye on the borders way more than the RMR or SRO does.

The smartest man in the sub, with zero trigger time on all of these optics and companies he's bashing. Good stuff.
I too want to see these optics on rifles, could be just the ticket for that ultra compact ultra light concept.

If your second statement was directed at me. I've used all the above listed optics, the only one I ever bought was an EOTech, and it was quickly ditched for an Aimpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
I have heard there are additional changes besides the battery, including internal improvements.
Any details on these changes?