Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 221 to 229 of 229

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SOMD
    Posts
    900
    Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I snagged one directly from Aimpoint yesterday morning. $549 shipped and should be here 12/14.
    Nice!

    Not sure why I didn't get a notification... although I don't have cash laying around to snag a second.

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    5,037
    Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    Nice!

    Not sure why I didn't get a notification... although I don't have cash laying around to snag a second.
    Strangely, I didn’t get a notification either. I got a text from a buddy that got one and I jumped. I’m signed up for notifications but would’ve missed it otherwise.

  3. #223
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    426
    Feedback Score
    0
    FDE P-2 ... restricted to LE/Mil customers only.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CmWjNdLrbCV/

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    260
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    FDE P-2 ... restricted to LE/Mil customers only.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CmWjNdLrbCV/
    Getting in line now!
    Colt Armorer Course, 2004
    Remington Factory LE Armorer School (870, 1187, and 700), 2008, 2013
    Remington 870 LE Armorer course, 2017
    Specialized Armament M16 / M4 / AR-15 Advanced Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    Glock Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    S&W M&P 15 Armorer Course, 2013, 2019

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    Nice!

    Not sure why I didn't get a notification... although I don't have cash laying around to snag a second.
    I haven't gotten notifications from them the last few times they came in stock. I did check the site last week and snagged one with the Leo discount. Got it today. Fast shipping.

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    5,037
    Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I’m about 600 rounds in on my P2. I’ve been keeping it around 2nd to 3 highest brightness for daytime visibility. Glass is very clear, optic seems to be built tough like an Aimpoint. If the battery life beats the MPS, I’ll ditch the MPS altogether and see if I can scrounge up another P2.

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SOMD
    Posts
    900
    Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I’m about 600 rounds in on my P2. I’ve been keeping it around 2nd to 3 highest brightness for daytime visibility. Glass is very clear, optic seems to be built tough like an Aimpoint. If the battery life beats the MPS, I’ll ditch the MPS altogether and see if I can scrounge up another P2.
    What are you running the P-2 on? I have it on a STI, maybe 250 rounds and no issues. To be honest, it doesn't do anything better or worse than the 509T X2, but I have a touch more trust with Aimpoint than Holosun.

    I ended up with a Acro P1 as well, and trying to sell it so I can get another P-2 for a PCC. But it hasn't sold and I am tempted to just run the P-1. The battery life is not an issue when run on a PCC.

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    5,037
    Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    What are you running the P-2 on? I have it on a STI, maybe 250 rounds and no issues. To be honest, it doesn't do anything better or worse than the 509T X2, but I have a touch more trust with Aimpoint than Holosun.

    I ended up with a Acro P1 as well, and trying to sell it so I can get another P-2 for a PCC. But it hasn't sold and I am tempted to just run the P-1. The battery life is not an issue when run on a PCC.
    Glock 45

    I agree with the 509T comment, and I see it the same way you do. If the Holosun wasn't commie made, it would check all the boxes for me. I really like my 509 though.


  9. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    586
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry for the quality:
    Size comparison of the P-2 and 509t. I like the mount on the ACRO far more than the 509t. Seems much more robust.



Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •