Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    Wonder how many distributors will get, given that I've paid in full for basically a year now, but Aimpoint thinks it's cool to just do webstore drops. I get supply chain and all that shit, and I don't blame the distributors, but I think it's pretty ****ed up that they're doing the webshop inventory over their distributors.
    Same +100

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I had my P2 before SHOT Show. Loving it. Have a P1 and P2 now.
    Colt Armorer Course, 2004
    Remington Factory LE Armorer School (870, 1187, and 700), 2008, 2013
    Remington 870 LE Armorer course, 2017
    Specialized Armament M16 / M4 / AR-15® Advanced Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    Glock Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    S&W M&P 15 Armorer Course, 2013, 2019

Feedback Score
    Paid for my P-2s 2021-05-25, finally got them 2022-04-01. What a wait.

The brightest setting seems noticeably brighter than my revised P-1. Same thing with the default brightness for when you first turn the optic on, guess it's an across the board change? Hopefully that doesn't apply for the NVG mode. I've ran my P-1 on the second brightest setting by default, for the P-2 I'm on the third brightest.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    How is the ACRO retained to the plate? Via clamp and screw, yes? Everything Ive ever put on my gauge has shot loose until it was loctited. Is loctite ok to use on the P2 crossbolt?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    How is the ACRO retained to the plate? Via clamp and screw, yes? Everything Ive ever put on my gauge has shot loose until it was loctited. Is loctite ok to use on the P2 crossbolt?
    Just clamp. VC1 or equivalent should be fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Clamp and screw, but the screw is running through an integral recoil lug machined into the sight body. The screw is never in shear, and the recoil lug is doing all the work of keeping the sight secure in the plane of reciprocal slide movements.

I’ve never had to turn my screw on the P-1 even a little bit after I installed it. Note that I have a direct milled slide though, and Primary Machine made it a pretty damn tight fit.

Feedback Score
    I have more than 800 rounds through my Gen 4 Glock 17 with the slide milled for the Acro P-2 by Jaegerwerks. I am very happy with the set up. Zero issues thus far. It is definitely opening my eyes to using red dots on pistols more often. I have a gen 5 G19 I have been fiddling with. I may get the slide milled for the Acro as well and try it out.

By the way, when I first lioked through the Acro P1, I was not impressed. The Acro P2 to me appears to have clearer glass in addition to better battery life.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    By the way, when I first lioked through the Acro P1, I was not impressed. The Acro P2 to me appears to have clearer glass in addition to better battery life.
    I do not notice any difference in clarity between my original P-1s, updated P-1s, and P-2s, both under natural vision and under NODs.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I feel like the dot is cleaner on my p2 but it could be bias…

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I find the dot on my P-2 to be the cleanest of all my RDS (T-1, T-2, and Delta Point Pro) despite my astigmatism. But I can often see the difference between individual examples of the same model of RDS. Some are better than others.

Mine has been on since I bought it in January, so battery life is good so far.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast