Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockWRX View Post
    I find the dot on my P-2 to be the cleanest of all my RDS (T-1, T-2, and Delta Point Pro) despite my astigmatism. But I can often see the difference between individual examples of the same model of RDS. Some are better than others.

Mine has been on since I bought it in January, so battery life is good so far.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
    How does your T-1 look compared to your T-2? I see a comet on my T-1 but my T-2 is a nice dot. The RMR is a starburst for me.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    My T-1 is an older 4 MOA unit while my T-2 is 2 MOA so it's a little unfair. The T-2 is pretty clean though. However, I had previously purchased a T-2 that had a sloppy dot, which I sold. My current T-2 is much better.

I find there is a bit of variation unit to unit. I looked through a T-2 at SHOT show that was super clean, but haven't seen one that good since. Eye fatigue plays a part as well at least for me. A dot will look clean at the start of the day then get more blurry as the day wears on.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    FYI, I called Aimpoint USA on a lark today, the fellow on the phone told me that they were expecting the covers to come in during summer, probably June, with July being the latest; this would include the entire line, the blacks, the transparents, and even the one with the built-in ARD. Given their issues with the P-2s in general, I'd take the timeline with a grain of salt (especially since the CSR also stated that they were still undergoing testing?), but I am happy to hear that they are coming eventually, I'll throw them on my NODs gun as a back-up RDS (still don't complete trust EXPS-3) while having the ability to protect it during force-on-force.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Does anyone have one on a Glock and using an existing 6390RDS or 6360RDS already? Does it work well?

I know Pressburg put out a video on it that was with a P1.

Feedback Score
    Currently using G19.5 MOS w/ FCD plate and P2. I've used both the 6390 and 7390 with and without the ALS guard and it works fine with both.

Having a bit more time with this set up I believe this is the optic that will finally convince the skeptics and naysayers. It's just a great optic.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anyone planning on the TD baffle? Price seems a little extreme…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dont_tread_on_me View Post
    What is the street price? I can see the need for something like that on certain optics, the Trijicon RMR is an example, and the P2 could probably use one as well.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dont_tread_on_me View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    What is the street price? I can see the need for something like that on certain optics, the Trijicon RMR is an example, and the P2 could probably use one as well.
    What is a TD baffle?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    What is a TD baffle?
    https://tangodown.com/lens-guard-for-aimpoint-acro-p2/
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Ah-ha, lens cover. I was baffled by the word "baffle". Thanks.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast