Thread: Flash sale - 8pm 5/27 for you long range flashlight users

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Flash sale - 8pm 5/27 for you long range flashlight users

The Odin Turbo goes on sale on 5/27 - 8pm.

It is an LEP (Laser Excited Phosphor) light - first one Olight has made - No spill - all hotspot.

330 Lumens - 275,625 candela.

I figure you coyote hunters or guys living out in bfe would appreciate something like this.

https://www.olightstore.com/odin-turbo-bundle.html

Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 05-26-21 at 15:08.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    This is interesting, thanks for the heads up. I don't keep up with the flashlight industry. Have LEPs ever been weapon mounted before? Do folks have an idea of their pros/cons like LEDs for example?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Weltool has made a weapon mounted LEP for awhile now. https://www.weltool.com/page137?product_id=167

The pros and cons are pretty straightofrward.

LEP's have no spill, so if that is what you want/need. then it isn't for you. The range (candela) is outstanding though...and unlike LED's, you don't need a big and deep reflector to achieve these results. So the form factor is nice and compact for the candela it can achieve compared to an LED light with comparable candela specs.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Thanks, I didn't know about that. I suppose time will tell regarding the durability aspect of the emitter. It would be neat if someone put a floody 1k lumen LED next to this head, and you could have the best of both.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk