Thread: SIG Hämmerli P240

Feedback Score

SIG Hämmerli P240

So when SIG and Hämmerli decide to collaborate (ok SIG had taken over Hämmerli)

you get this

A precision match pistol in the Hämmerli tradition with a SIG shape and feel, in .38 special wadcutter, a rival to the S&W 52

It’s not pristine but in good condition. Those are quite rare and pricey, $ 1700 for this one. It’s still at the LGS while I wait for the permit, can’t wait to shoot it, and I already have some ammo for it

Feedback Score
    Very cool!

Feedback Score
    Update, I took it to the range for first tests and sighting it in to my liking. However the 25 m range was full so I went straight to the 50 m range

Trigger is amazing, it breaks at 0.8 kg, which is 1.76 lbs

Coincidentally I shot the same score with my 210-6 in .30 Luger

Just before closing I fired six shots hastily at the 25 m range. This gun has potential (or rather the shooter has potential with this gun)

Some more pics

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    All those US Made .38 Special Match wadcutter loads are crazy accurate out of every revolvers I've shot or any of my buddies, never had the chance to use it in a semiauto though. Ive used all of the various manufactures shown plus Federal, all excellent! I bought a "ton" of NOS old boxes two years ago when an old revolver guy was hanging it up. Dirty as all hell but thats ok as they group exceedingly well! Enjoy!!!

Feedback Score
    Thank you for sharing another interesting and informative post!