Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHPWS Defender Window Holosun for Glock

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

CHPWS Defender Window Holosun for Glock

Anyone with experience with this Defender window from CHWPS?

https://chpws.com/product/defender-m...08t-round-face

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    No direct experience, though many users on M4C and SnipersHide have had less than stellar experiences with the company itself. YMMV.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    And ARFCOM and I think I recently saw a negative post from someone on 1911addicts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    And ARFCOM and I think I recently saw a negative post from someone on 1911addicts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was it the plate performing poorly or the customer service? I can deal with crappy service, just don't want a crappy product...I can always just get an EGW, without the window

Thanks for the responses guys!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    My experience; good product(s), grudging CS and seemingly disorganized management.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I recently got a plate and 509T (based on RdS thread recommendation) from them at a combo price deal, first purchase for first glock mos pistol. It arrived in less than a week, no issues. Installed the plate and 509T, no issues, so as expected I guess.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had a positive experience. Quick shipping, good product.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Good plate experience 2x. G19 MOS and G48 MOS.
    Never used the Defender. I did look at it last night as I am about to need another plate for a G17 MOS.
    Really does not appeal to me as I have had several RDS on handguns and never had an issue where I thought I needed a Defender.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I ordered it today, will post photos once received.... May not take to range for a bit.

Feedback Score
    I have the first version but for an RMR / Glock mount. Was given to me to test and to be honest I like the idea but not the material. It gives protection to the optic but that protection is polymer. If you go to Sage Dynamics YouTube you will see where it performed its job but the defender surrounding the optic broke.

The company that produces these has grown quickly and is still catching up to supply and demand. I still like, use and buy their products for RMRs and Holosuns red dots for my Glocks, Sigs and Staccato.

That being said I'm still old school and like the mounts I use for my pistol to be metal. I don't feel the polymer has the strength and durability for hard use. Call and talk to the owner and he will disagree and begin talking about Magpul mags. I get it. But even during other times I did not like Magpul mags and used Lancer due to the metal feed lips and not Magpu polymer feed lips. (another story).

Bottom line, your choice, many are using the defender I'm sure. I tend to be the guy that can break a steel shot put so I try to think of it that way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast