Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CHPWS Defender Window Holosun for Glock

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Another fantastic solution to a problem that does not exist.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    I ordered it today, will post photos once received.... May not take to range for a bit.
    Did you ever receive yours?
    RLTW
    Danger Close Knows No Atheists.

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)
    I received mine. I did not realize it was plastic until I received it. I watched the videos by the CHPWS guy, and while they are very convincing, the piece just does not "feel" robust to me. I'm not planning to use it.

I fully admit that I'm not basing my opinion on any empirical data.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker6 View Post
    Did you ever receive yours?
    Yup, and as Nocaster noted I really didn't pick up on the polymer option either until I received it....because I failed to fully read the description. They recommend it for EDC so us wannabes don't damage our expensive optic and whine about it on forums. I will probably mount it at some point, but I haven't been to the range at all to shoot anything in awhile

After getting it, the price should be less than the Aluminum plate.

Feedback Score
    Must be something negative about the CS because everyone I know who uses their plates swear they are top notch. I went with forward controls when I was looking for an rmr plate so I can’t vouch for their quality. But FCD is top notch. As for this product though I can’t really see a need for it. I buy trijicon because I know I may beat the hell out of it. And I’m hard on my carry gun and my rmr looks relatively new all things considered. So it may well be a solution looking for a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    Must be something negative about the CS because everyone I know who uses their plates swear they are top notch. I went with forward controls when I was looking for an rmr plate so I can’t vouch for their quality. But FCD is top notch. As for this product though I can’t really see a need for it. I buy trijicon because I know I may beat the hell out of it. And I’m hard on my carry gun and my rmr looks relatively new all things considered. So it may well be a solution looking for a problem.

Veil Solutions just posted about major issues with CHPWS quality, and numerous users commented about the terrible quality of and even worse customer service afterwards.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Veil Solutions just posted about major issues with CHPWS quality, and numerous users commented about the terrible quality of and even worse customer service afterwards.
    Damn. Glad I went with FCD when I bought mine. Mainly because it was steel and not aluminum and it was solid quality and shipped the same day, hell within 20 minutes of completion of the purchase. I had no idea they had quality issues. I know when I was looking for a plate there were 5-1 CHPWS but the steel made the decision for me. Having to take it off early to change batteries, I was concerned with the threads stripping or wearing out.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Link?

I didn't have any issues with my part shipping or the quality of what I got, but I haven't mounted it yet.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Link?

I didn't have any issues with my part shipping or the quality of what I got, but I haven't mounted it yet.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CQXDc2BnfFY/
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...PWS&highlight=
    https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...s-bad.7029694/

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I have 2 thin plates on my G43X & 48 MOS slides for the Holosun 407. I have used their plates for 2 Glock MOS slides, RMR and Holosun RDS.
    NEVER have I had a loose or sloppy fit between plate and slide, thick or thin. Goodntight
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast