Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    In all fairness park requires oil...

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT/556 View Post
    In all fairness park requires oil...
    This.

Take a look at US Mil barrels in areas with lots of rain. I’ve dripped CLP through rail holes many times on shitty days to save myself some trouble at turn-in time. I dunno anything about black oxide, but for those here that insist that nitride barrels are garbage and won’t last through a box of ammo, this is the cost of that philosophy. There are lots of good reasons to choose chrome, but the external surfaces WILL rust. If you’re just now noticing that and think its a shitty G thing, put your phone down and take a look in the mirror. Now take that safe queen out. You know you want to.

I paint my beaters. I’ll ask my Geissele wielding buddies what they are doing for PM. We live and shoot in swamp territory near the coast and shoot rain or shine.

(SW desert dwellers: rust, rhyming with must, trust, and thrust is an orange or reddish thing that consumes iron and forms a cancerous growth on ferrous metal parts. It comes in several types.)
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I usually coat mine with Hornady One Shot somewhere in there, but I'm not doing frogman shit in saltwater either so...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I don't stick with anyone for one-stop-shopping.

Geissele Triggers, Optic/RDS moungs, and ACH/SCH are it for me.

I'm sure they make good guns, but I'm fine with what I already have.

It should be obvious I'm not a lemming too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123