Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prismatic Red Dot sights opinions.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Prismatic Red Dot sights opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by j102 View Post
    Yes, I thought about 3X magnifiers. They are a valid choice, but add weight and space in comparison.
    I thought about moving the red dot to the 22lr rifle and get something else for the AR. The Sig Bravo 3 (as an example) would cost less than a red dot and magnifier, plus lighter overall. I’m still on the fence though.
    There are complaints about the the eye relief and dot size on the Sig Bravo series.
    Back to a 3X magnifier….

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    What is your opinion on Prismatic Red Dot sights?

I am looking at the Sig Sauer Bravo3 3x24mm Battle Red Dot Sight (and others) to possibly replace a Sig Romeo5 red dot.
    Just to see the target a bit better at 50/100 yards and address the occasional astigmatism.
    Isn’t the ACOG a Prism Scope?
    Seems like comparing apples to oranges to me.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    PA is aso coming out with a 1x Micro Prism similar to the GLX 2x. Should be a good improvement over the current cyclops. Guess the reticle is larger, footprint smaller, and probably some internal differences for increased durability
    I really like the look and features of their new Micro Prism scope. I have an astigmatism as many others and bought a Vortex UH-1 just before PA announced the Micro Prism. Hopefully I'll have the need to try to PA Micro Prism on a new rifle in the future until then I am waiting to see some real reviews and comparisons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123