Thread: Finally got my first part to start

Feedback Score

Finally got my first part to start

well i have been searching the forums, the net, and ads with out much luck to find one of these. Thanks to a GREAT guy at Walker Precision i got the key piece to the puzzle today (the rest of the build should get here in a day or two....they came from the same area >usps 2 days...ups expected 6)

Feedback Score
    a few more showed up today....tomorrow is the big bunch, cant wait to throw this on my SBR lower

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Fun stuff

Dont see a suppressor in the pic

Feedback Score
    my evo9 should be clearing the form 3 in the next week or two.... But with the way things have been I am a bit nervious that it may take longer
    Last edited by motydesign; 12-10-08 at 07:24.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have an evo-9 on a USP SD that's great. I'll be watching to see if you post a Range Report.

Re: stamp. Have you called them yet?
    Last edited by noctis; 12-10-08 at 13:40.

Feedback Score
    yeah typical stuff payment accepted will get there when it gets there. I am also waiting on 2 more sbrs an evo45 and an m4-2000 paperwork that went in about the same time

Feedback Score
    well i got the rest of the stuff... i forgot one stupid part though (i forgot my LPK i have is a RRA 2 stage) going ot the shop to go pickup a standard trigger to mate the 9mm hammer with

then i need to find a few mags, think ill be getting 2 Cpros and see if they work to my liking

sorry for the phone image, will get better one up after it COMPLETE. please dont even start on why i SBR reged a RRA (i wish i would have bought a machined not forged o put the $200 investment in DOH!!!)
    Last edited by motydesign; 12-11-08 at 09:18.