Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Midwest Industries New Professional Armorer's Wrench

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I'll just add to this thread, since it is in the MI section that I think MI gets far too little attention as a producer of quality parts on this site.

I've used a bunch of their parts over the years and have NEVER had a single issue with any of them.

Something as simple as a sling swivel, if sourced from China, can be problematic and is pretty much a waste of money in my experience.

Their MLOK rails are extremely light and they're one of the companies who thought it through enough to eliminate the need to time the barrel nut for gas tube installation. Which in my limited upper building experience can be a PITA.
    Thank you we appreciate that.

Troy

MI

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I'll just add to this thread, since it is in the MI section that I think MI gets far too little attention as a producer of quality parts on this site.

I've used a bunch of their parts over the years and have NEVER had a single issue with any of them.

Something as simple as a sling swivel, if sourced from China, can be problematic and is pretty much a waste of money in my experience.

Their MLOK rails are extremely light and they're one of the companies who thought it through enough to eliminate the need to time the barrel nut for gas tube installation. Which in my limited upper building experience can be a PITA.
    I will second your motion. MI does make quality kit and I've never been disappointed with anything I've gotten from them over the years.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234