Thread: P320 SLide With RMR. Worth The Buy?

Feedback Score

P320 SLide With RMR. Worth The Buy?

New to Sigs and have a question. I've been seeing a few people talk about a website called Boogaloo Supply on a few forums and facebook and it seems they are some of the very few companies that still have Sig Slide still in stock. I'm new to the sig platform and mostly shoot my Springfeild XD9. I am interested in purchasing this slide with the Red dot installed ( im guessing its called RMR or is that the slide cut) is this still a good slide ? I would rather go factory instead of aftermarket/ third party parts. What do you all think?

https://www.boogaloosupply.com/produ...ide-rmr-black/P32-SG-CRXP-XXX-BLK.png

Feedback Score
    What sig due you currently own? The red dot that comes with that slide is not a very good (not durable) one. I would recommend just getting your current slide milled at jagerworks or wherever you prefer.

You are looking at about $175 to have the slide milled and $300 for a Holosun 507c which is much better than the Romeo1 the slide comes with. This option is also a couple hundred cheaper than buying the slide with red dot.

Another option would be to just sell a handgun and buy an optics ready one. Walther PDP, Glock and others all make these

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    RMR is also a trademark so that is a big red flag in business etiquette. It doesn’t come with an RMR. It comes with an RDS. That’s a big issue for me. If they say with RMR, I expect an RMR.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    That website looks shady AF. I wouldn’t buy anything from them. Have you actually heard of people getting their stuff after ordering from them?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by erik18 View Post
    That website looks shady AF. I wouldn’t buy anything from them. Have you actually heard of people getting their stuff after ordering from them?
    Yes i saw a few reviews on the forums. I called them to see if they were real and they informed me they didn't get a lot of traffic on their website and started pushing their inventory on gunbroker. After looking them up on their they have all good feedback.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatPunkGirl View Post
    Yes i saw a few reviews on the forums. I called them to see if they were real and they informed me they didn't get a lot of traffic on their website and started pushing their inventory on gunbroker. After looking them up on their they have all good feedback.
    They want you to pay using Venmo or Cash app??? Yeah, no freaking way.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    The Reflex RDS is a ROMEO1 from Sig. The slide is most likely cut for the ROMEO1 optic ONLY. ROMEO1 PRO Optic

https://www.sigsauer.com/romeo1pro-1x30-mm.html 1 MOA Dot.

This is the newest version from Sig, using the Romeo1PRO optic instead of the Romeo1. Sig Sauer P320 Compact 9mm RX Complete Slide in Black. This factory complete slide is brand new and ready to upgrade your current OEM p320 slide or can be used to complete your 80% Sig compatible P320 build. It comes with everything needed for the slide so all you have to do is slide it onto your build and you’ll be finished. Has a 3.9 inch barrel and overall length of 7.2 inches, factory installed Romeo1 optic for faster sight acquisition on your target. The Romeo1 also has factory installed back-up sights to co-witness if ever necessary. Upgrade your factory or home build gun today using the best OEM parts.
    Last edited by RWH24; 06-03-21 at 15:59.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you're going to buy this slide at that price, you're better off just buying it directly from Sig.

https://www.sigsauer.com/parts/slides.html?model=1622