Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Fauci

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    To me the biggest takeaway is yes, the science can be bought and/or manipulated for personal/political gain.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Double tap
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    if you wanna peruse all 3200+ pages

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...uci-emails.pdf

There are some interesting ones about evidence this was bio-engineering. Fun stuff!
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    His emails were released via Freedom of Info Act. Summary, he pretty much lied and was a political hack concerning the covid virus:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...e-fauci-emails

https://www.foxnews.com/media/meadow...estions-emails
    I don't see any bombshells at all so far. Was expecting a lot more damning stuff then that. Worst I see so far is the obvious fact he et al were in denial about the origins and should not have dismissed as they did, and now look like idiots for not remaining open to the possibility until investigations were done.

No doubt, there is an underlying anti orange guy theme in there which clouded his et al judgment no doubt.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 06-03-21 at 10:22.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    if you wanna peruse all 3200+ pages

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...uci-emails.pdf

There are some interesting ones about evidence this was bio-engineering. Fun stuff!
    The National Pulse has already done it for you and you can listen to the highlights on there podcast.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I don't see any bombshells at all so far. Was expecting a lot more damning stuff then that. Worst I see so far is the obvious fact he et al were in denial about the origins and should not have dismissed as they did, and now look like idiots for not remaining open to the possibility until investigations were done.

No doubt, there is an underlying anti orange guy theme in there which clouded his er al judgment no doubt.
    I wasn't expecting any bombshells, but this basically corroborates what many already thought; evidence it was lab made, cheap drug store masks are useless, asymptomatic spread was a myth, he knew about gain-of-function research.

He lied about all of it to force the panic, cause shutdowns and the loss of tens of millions of jobs all to hurt a President presiding over one of the best economies ever. The important question is; who told him to do it?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I wasn't expecting any bombshells, but this basically corroborates what many already thought; evidence it was lab made, cheap drug store masks are useless, asymptomatic spread was a myth, he knew about gain-of-function research.

He lied about all of it to force the panic, cause shutdowns and the loss of tens of millions of jobs all to hurt a President presiding over one of the best economies ever. The important question is; who told him to do it?
    I have not seen that as of yet. That to me is the where it's at, and if so, where he will be shown to have bold faced lied to Paul, ergo, Congress. He didn't say cheap masks are useless, etc. and the evidence was in flux, hence the quote from Fox article above:

"The emails show an evolution of Fauci's thinking and flip-flopping on certain COVID-19-related subjects between the winter and spring of 2020 when the virus first came to the U.S. and the spring of 2021 as infection numbers began to decrease significantly as more and more people received their vaccines."

That's all I see in those emails so far, but, if the part in bold exists in those emails, he's screwed, and should be nailed to the wall for it.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 06-03-21 at 09:52.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I have not seen this in his email but have heard that it is in his emails that some of the therapies (invermectin, hydroxychloroquine) he knew worked, but claimed they didn't.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Many of us here have different thoughts on what "bombshell" means.
    The "midget god"...I like that term...was a LIAR. IS..a liar. He fabricated info & swayed opinion. He & those who followed his "advice" are directly responsible for the damage done last year economically & socially. He is the Mueller of Covid.
    I dont know what itll take for some here & elsewhere to admit what we now all know. Maybe nothing. I read something that Tucker Carlson said akin to "Fauci is the new Jesus for those who are athiest" or something like that. And he is. Covid is a type of religion/belief for many now.
    Fauci is a commie/China loving lying ass rat. This I still believe was all mostly done to hurt Trump, which it did, and ensure at any & all costs the he never got re-elected.
    Aslo very telling how he recommended religious services to cancelled, while allowing alm ost everything, including riots..I mean protests, cruise ships, ballgames,ect. Religious services were explicitly singled out.
    Ill wait for the athiests/alien lovers to chime in how crazy I am now.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 06-03-21 at 10:16.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    - He knew during this time there were cases with no exposure to the wet market or other symptomatic people
    - There are far too many anti-Trump, Fauci fluffers
    - He's a media whore
    - Fauci knew in April Ivermectin killed the virus and Dr. Josh Backon accused him of ignoring him in the same exchange

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast