Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccination for Children

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Covid Vaccination for Children

Please keep personal feelings about Covid, the government's handling of Covid, the origin of Covid, people who do or do not get vaccinated, and all conspiracy theories to yourself.

We know Covid 19 primarily kills the older folks in our population, 81% of Covid deaths occured in people 65 or older and very few of the remaining deaths occured in the 18 and under kids who contracted Covid.

I know through personal anacdotal evidence and non-professional research that the vast majority of kids have mild symptoms at most in they contract Covid. There appears to be little evidence that children spread Covid, and even less that they could spread Covid to vaccinated adults.

I am not a medical professional, don't even play one on TV, but I like to think I have some common sense. I don't understand why kids are being vaccinated for Covid at this point.

Am I missing something? Do you all feel that Covid vaccine should be given to kids at this time?

Article basically saying what I did: https://townhall.com/columnists/chad...-kids-n2587347

Andy

P.S. Please keep this civil.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    According to the data, kids are the least likely to catch it, the least likely to get seriously ill from it, and only low-moderate risk for spreading.

I can't find it now but I will keep looking, there was an article in Reason magazine that made a compelling case against kids getting COVID vax.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why? Easy..... because grandma!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Spreading by being so called A symptomatic is BS...this lie was the main key into the whole lock down / mask / jab agenda. Jabs have already proven to not stop transmission, only reduce symptoms so the guilty to save granny angle doesn't work. Kids have no reason to be getting the jab when they are 99.9% survivable.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Spreading by being so called A symptomatic is BS...this lie was the main key into the whole lock down / mask / jab agenda. Jabs have already proven to not stop transmission, only reduce symptoms so the guilty to save granny angle doesn't work. Kids have no reason to be getting the jab when they are 99.9% survivable.
    Seems like the OP requests already in jeopardy by the above comments, but data continues to develop on that aspect, and while it remains unclear what role asymptomatic spread contributes, it's very clear presymptomatic transmission is a major transmission vector. How does one know they are presymptomatic spreader vs asymptomatic? You don't, hence following the guidelines for preventing transmission is what we have to work with at this time.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Seems like the OP requests already in jeopardy by the above comments, but data continues to develop on that aspect, and while it remains unclear what role asymptomatic spread contributes, it's very clear presymptomatic transmission is a major transmission vector. How does one know they are presymptomatic spreader vs asymptomatic? You don't, hence following the guidelines for preventing transmission is what we have to work with at this time.
    We don't know what we don't know other than massive fauci deception & politicization of using covid for a morbid agenda will...point being, you give the kid the jab & he can still give it to grandma, so why jab the kiddos who don't need it?? My comment wasn't uncivil...I feel it's spot on. Guilting kids into saving granny when they don't need it doesn't bother you obviously.

Using common sense & you receive the jab but don't know you have it continue about your day spreading covid...we can now say the jab MAKES one A symptomatic. I decline the jab, start feeling sick so I stay home / isolate & start on my therapeutics. I just don't understand the guilting aspect to get the jab?? They are having to bribe folks to get their 70% goal by 4th of July & targeting kids who clearly do not need them is abhorrent when it is EMERGENCY USE ONLY.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    the guilty to save granny angle doesn't work.
    I can't believe Doctors are telling this to people. I have a friend who got it because a friggin doctor told her it was to protect my friends (high risk) mom. WTF??? Vaccines don't stop transmission. Makes me think the AMA is going heavy handed on medical professionals to ensure the stick to the construct.

(and anyone who puts this poison in their kids should be shot in the face twice)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I can't believe Doctors are telling this to people. I have a friend who got it because a friggin doctor told her it was to protect my friends (high risk) mom. WTF??? Vaccines don't stop transmission. Makes me think the AMA is going heavy handed on medical professionals to ensure the stick to the construct.

(and anyone who puts this poison in their kids should be shot in the face twice)
    LOL, a co-worker literally just walked out the door to go have his five kids vaccinated. I told him not to worry I'll shoot little zombies, too.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score

One comment is an anomaly, two is a trend. Are you talking about this vaccine, or vaccines in general? Because I know you’re wrong in the later case, and you better have some good information on the former to make a claim like that.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Dr Scott Jensen is stating the hospitals are now screwing with kid's admissions to reflect covid...sigh. You never could trust the data on the number of cases being spewed & it will likely be used to promote where it's not needed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/drscottje...33858205999104

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast