Thread: Blue Line Solutions 12 gauge pump shotgun

Feedback Score

Blue Line Solutions 12 gauge pump shotgun

To me, this seems like an iteration of the old familiar Chicom Hawk 982 pump. The Chinese actually make a pretty fair Remington 870 copy, although it may be a little rough around the edges. Anyone familiar with the "Blue Line Solutions" brand?

https://www.brownells.com/firearms/s...NSzxczxc%2bLLC

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That sure does look like my Hawk, right down to the AK-level of drop in the stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Picked it up today. A basic 870 copy, although it does seem a bit heavier than an 870 Express. And the receiver is marked "Made In China Hawk Industries Co. Ltd." I added the Blue Force Gear hunting sling.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    If the make the version with the ghost ring sights again I would be willing to buy one.

Feedback Score
    Probably won't be able to fire it for a while, but it seems solidly built. Noticeably heavier than an Express.

Feedback Score
    One of my Hawks had the screw for the rear aperture sight break and get stuck in the receiver.

That was after the 1st one wore out the carrier rails inside the milled reciever. The carrier would jump the rails or just grind and finally ground until stuck. They were lightly lubed with grease.

It had about 750 shells through it.

I sold the shotgun with the broken rear sight screw in it for $100 because I didn't trust the gun.

The one that shredded its rails I bashed with a hammer and threw in a garbage can.

I reccomend against Chinese shotguns.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    One of my Hawks had the screw for the rear aperture sight break and get stuck in the receiver.

That was after the 1st one wore out the carrier rails inside the milled reciever. The carrier would jump the rails or just grind and finally ground until stuck. They were lightly lubed with grease.

I sold the shotgun with the broken rear sight screw in it for $100 because I didn't trust the gun.

The one that shredded its rails I bashed with a hammer and threw in a garbage can.

Our own dearly departed Iraqguns had much the same sentiment. IIRC, he’d broken several in testing somewhere in his career and was less than impressed with them. They certainly aren’t what you’d call hard-use guns (mine rides the back of a closet door in a repel all boarders roll).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post

OF COURSE recommend against this chink crap.
    As much as I despise Remington, Id buy a damned Express before buying this chinese pile of crap.
    Id sell that thing as "unfired" to another sucker and buy a better made shotty.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    OF COURSE recommend against this chink crap.
    As much as I despise Remington, Id buy a damned Express before buying this chinese pile of crap.
    Id sell that thing as "unfired" to another sucker and buy a better made shotty.
    In my case a 590A1.

I always preffered Mossbergs over Remingtos anyway.

Feedback Score
    I don't get it...

When a Mossberg 500 Persuader is less than $300 out the door (that's what I paid), then how much are you saving with some no-name Made in China shotgun?