Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a rechargeable, focusable and mountable light.

Feedback Score

Looking for a rechargeable, focusable and mountable light.

Light question, but didn't want to join some light-nerd forum, hopefully you all can help. Got one of those Mossberg shockwave "firearms", and since it's just a range toy I don't want to spend laser money. Looking for a light that I can focus to match the spread, recharge because I hate buying batteries and mount to M-lok, or pic rail if need be. Figure that'll get me close enough without having to hold the thing up to my face and try to use the bead front.

Feedback Score
    I would like to suggest Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL flashlight, that would be help to you,
    I'm using LED with many features and it's as per my requirement. you can check reviews and feature about it !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I see what you are trying to accomplish with the focus trying to match the spread, but that would mean a type of moveable aspheric lens that has little to no spill. The problem is sure you have the light matching spread, but will not see much at all outside of that hotspot. Not the greatest cqb type of awareness.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Flashlights aren’t aiming devices. See what you need to see. Hit what you need to hit.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    OP, Battery Junction is running a 25% off on their JETBeam flashlight line. Here is a link so you can check to see if anything works for you. https://www.batteryjunction.com/jetb...i9v7xug97edc2c

Discount code "JET25" is good for 25% off the next 48 hours or so.

Feedback Score
    Thanks everyone. It's just a range toy, I don't have plans to use it at night needing good light, just trying to figure out a way to shoot it from the hip without springing for a green laser. I'll check out those links you all posted.

Edit: After looking at some options, seems that to get enough light output in a tight enough pattern to be seen during the day, I'm probably well over the cost of a basic green laser.

For 70 bones, this thing says it'll do 20 yds during the day, (call it 10 since it's cheap Chinese $%^&). Anyone have any experience with these varmint illuminators?

https://www.opticsplanet.com/firefie...ny-rail-w.html
    Last edited by DoubleJ; 06-08-21 at 23:20.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    In the daytime, a a laser is even farther down the list as a preferred aiming option to begin with. You ever try to find a laser in bright sunlight?

Feedback Score
    Impossible with red lasers, but green work alright depending on background color. Much easier on a carbine than on a handgun, that's for sure.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
    Impossible with red lasers, but green work alright depending on background color. Much easier on a carbine than on a handgun, that's for sure.
    Yea, my wife's VP9SK has a green. Tried turning it on for sh*ts and giggles to see if I could find it in the Florida sun at @30'. Nope. It didn't matter what background. Although, it was after shooting a bunch and the laser gets dirty from the powder. Another reason I hate lasers.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 06-09-21 at 12:36.

Feedback Score
    I'll have to try mine at 30, I only use them at bad breath distance to simulate a bad guy in the house. Beyond that I go to glass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast