Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF has posted their proposed brace rules.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    No reason not to do both.

As Will said, ADA cases rarely fail and the arguments against are often viewed by more of the public as unreasonable and often heinous
    I see no reason not to loudly and repeatedly state that ATF hates disabled people and wants to harm them, disabled veterans in particular.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

ATF has posted their proposed brace rules.

The first step is non compliance. The second step is to wait for the courts to strike it down. I prefer a 2nd Amendment course, but whatever works.

They can’t arrest and house every gun owner with a brace.

The final step is to stop all of these rules being made by unelected bureaucrats once and for all time.

There are bills being introduced. Make your phone calls and write your letters.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I wonder if they can sue under ADA? The braces were intended to allow those with disabilities to access the firearms. I wonder if a case can be made the ATF changes negatively impacts the ADA? It's an angle to try as they tend to lean strongly under supporting ADA under most circumstances as it's PC to do so, even when it really does not apply.
    What would a win look like? Handicapped required to obtain doctor approval for a ATF ‘brace’ permit, like a handicap parking permit?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Perhaps the ACLU will take the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I see no reason not to loudly and repeatedly state that ATF hates disabled people and wants to harm them, disabled veterans in particular.
    Exactly, and why the ACLU won’t take the case- it isn’t the ‘right’ people affected.

Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    What would a win look like? Handicapped required to obtain doctor approval for a ATF ‘brace’ permit, like a handicap parking permit?
    Exactly. That would not be a ‘win’- and people think filing an SBR form is intrusive- as the Doc starts asking all kinds of questions about guns.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The more people that continue to use the brace also shows the lunacy of this stupid rule.

If you already possess an SBR, put a brace on it and make tons of YouTube videos.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    Perhaps the ACLU will take the case.
    That would be ironic but doubtful.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Not my area expertise, I just know ADA cases rarely lose do to the PR of it.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    That would be ironic but doubtful.

Agreed.

Not my area expertise, I just know ADA cases rarely lose do to the PR of it.
    The truth is that the Second Amendment does not permit any level of government to ban any arms or components. Our ancestors could purchase cannons. This is an issue to be handled by the people by and large: protected by the Bill of Rights. (In theory) Convention of States? Or armed assault against he Department of Justice and those who would stand to support unconstitutional mandates? There is no current option to stop the DOJ because our slimy leaders will not do it: with a few exceptions currently and a bill at play to abolish the ATF. We are on the edge of a civil fracas: US citizens will not comply nor tolerate gun bans anymore, as we see Trudeau tyranting in Canada. I would guess Trudeau time is coming to an end judging by the levels of energy closing in around him.

Secondly, the ATF aside from being an unconstitutional apparatus that should be abolished, cannot lawfully regulate and make something a crime, this also includes tax and permits etc. This is a Article VI violation. Supreme Law. It also include private property etc. What the DOJ is doing via the ATF is absolute tyranny.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Core781 View Post
    The truth is that the Second Amendment does not permit any level of government to ban any arms or components. Our ancestors could purchase cannons. This is an issue to be handled by the people by and large: protected by the Bill of Rights. (In theory) Convention of States? Or armed assault against he Department of Justice and those who would stand to support unconstitutional mandates? There is no current option to stop the DOJ because our slimy leaders will not do it: with a few exceptions currently and a bill at play to abolish the ATF. We are on the edge of a civil fracas: US citizens will not comply nor tolerate gun bans anymore, as we see Trudeau tyranting in Canada. I would guess Trudeau time is coming to an end judging by the levels of energy closing in around him.

Secondly, the ATF aside from being an unconstitutional apparatus that should be abolished, cannot lawfully regulate and make something a crime, this also includes tax and permits etc. This is a Article VI violation. Supreme Law. It also include private property etc. What the DOJ is doing via the ATF is absolute tyranny.
    I just want to MLoM&RGA, is that too much to ask?

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/201...-introduction/
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    I just want to MLoM&RGA, is that too much to ask?

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/201...-introduction/
    NGDFs would likely start a world war. During the Plandemic we witnessed MNICs seize a great deal of power over markets.

The CIC should be enforcing the US Constitution, but we somehow have a POTUS who drinks the koolade of the establishment fantasy that has been shitting on the Bill of Rights for generations.

This doesn’t mean they are going to be able to keep doing it, I believe the end is near. While they are working hard to suppress information exchange, social media is near real time, and the days of politicians voting quietly on shady narratives is getting a LOT more difficult for them to pull off.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Core781 View Post
    NGDFs.....MNICs
    WTF?

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast