I used to go after high value targets: organizations and individuals who had committed horrible acts of violence on innocents. It was gut wrenching work at times.
I maintained my servant leadership mindset with the amount of power we had to wield. We had to separate ourselves from the horrible people we were focused on. Its sad to hear the FBI has bias in their investigations of 1/6 but there is likely bad actors involved and the matter needs to be investigated, despite the obvious political bias of 1/6 versus many Marxist endeavors playing out as "protests" across the nation. Plenty of bad actors involved in these protests resulting in billions of damage. How much damage was done at the capital versus the rest of the nation?? This is why its not logical, and why the DOJ must be put in check and compartmentalized, and political agents must be routed out and prosecuted. No immunity, no 5th if they do not step down. These activists within the fed are not only violating their oath, they are playing a dangerous game that results in systemic corruption and a moral loss of the conceptual foundations of Western Law and Justice. In doing so they violate Article VI: and this gives us the grounds to defund, discharge, and disbar! In the digital age we deserve better, and we cannot be fooled when our leadership violate Supreme Law as news is captured and travels incredibly fast. We need to prioritize the dismantling of the DOJ and get rid of the leaders within who pander to DC. We need to reinvigorate the sense of service leadership again and restructure the DOJ to focus on crime not act as a gestapo for unconstitutional leadership in DC. We do not have enough assets to let the cartels and foreign intelligence assets to run free within our borders while we violate the rights of our own citizens. And it seems there is a undisputed mountain of evidence telling us there are political agents imbedded within the DOJ. And what happened with the intelligence apparatus? Why did they not warn us of the Wuhan lab leak? Were they silenced? Were they asleep at the helm? So many serious questions that need to be answered.