Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF has posted their proposed brace rules.

Feedback Score
    I wonder how many people bought these braced pistols in good faith, don't do crimes and are not online gun forum junkies? How many of these people even have heard of the ATF ruling on these things, and how many of these people will even realize that they own contraband that could make them instant criminals?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I am sure in the near future they will use the same convoluted, arbitrary point system when it comes time to “regulate assault weapons”.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Looking at the point system criteria, I remember seeing lots of Thompson Center Arms competition pistols over the years with scopes and bi-pods. Would these also fall under these new regulations?
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I wonder how many people bought these braced pistols in good faith, don't do crimes and are not online gun forum junkies? How many of these people even have heard of the ATF ruling on these things, and how many of these people will even realize that they own contraband that could make them instant criminals?
    There are going to be a hell of a lot of folks that fall into that category. Not to mention the millions of short barrel uppers that are already out there making potential felons of the uninformed.

It really shouldn't be this easy to earn 10 years in prison.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Oh man, they've gone and done it now. I'm going to vote SO HARD in 2022... SO HARD.

I might even go for the jugular (theoretically speaking) and send them and my representatives a stern and articulate email voicing my displeasure.

Then, for good measure, I will rant about the ordeal on Facebook and make sure everyone in my echo chamber understands my stance for the 1000th time.

Of course, I'll then have to post another rant about my previous rant having been deleted by Facebook, just so they know I'm no quitter.. until they completely delete my account permanently, of course..

(This is all so tiresome).

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    It is. But we all need to comment and definitely harass our representatives. Senators, even those in the minority, can create endless hassle for the agencies so we need to let them know this is incredibly important to us.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

ATF has posted their proposed brace rules.

We need to reach out to our Senators and ask them to stop this unconstitutional nonsense.
    Last edited by 202; 06-07-21 at 21:35.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Didn’t we do that a few months ago in regards to this proposal? Didn’t they shut comments down after only a couple weeks?

We need to stop giving them legitimacy. The stoners didn’t get legalization by writing letters to the DEA.

Feedback Score
    As far as I know, the only way to object is through these damn comment periods so unless you've got a better plan, I'd get started having everyone you know go ahead and play the game, write the comment, call their representatives and encourage others to do the same. No reason that everyone on here can't get 10 people they know to take a few minutes out of their days to voice their displeasure via email or phone. I know it's borderline retarded, but if people spent as much time rallying their peers to voice their opinions as we all do writing and reading on gun forums, we'd bury these politicians and the damn ATF with the numbers of Americans that are sick of watching the left win at everything.

Put it this way if it gets people going: if you don't bother to do these things then Biden, Harris, Feinstein, Schumer, AOC, Nadler, Merrick Garland and the rest of these people that hate you and everything you hold dear, will get another win. We lose. Again. I'm tired of losing anything to these nitwits and I don't want to give them the satisfaction of winning anything... ever.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    I read somewhere that between 3 million and 7 million braced pistols have been sold. I don't see how all of these owners are going to be notified, and there is going to be so much confusion and irritation caused, this could end up being a giant fiasco that is unenforceable.
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast