Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF has posted their proposed brace rules.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Me too. My God Hk stocks are insanely priced right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    Unrelated but I’m hoping Magpul’s MP5 stock rides in like a white knight and saves the massive number of new owners of H&K pistol variants out. Between POF, MKE, HK, PTR, and others I’m forgetting. Magpul can put out in quantities to get a stock to folks that may need/want a collapsible.

I’m contemplating and tempted by an AP5 CORE.

God Bless,

Brandon
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Well, no doubt the FBI has rotted from the inside and is most likely beyond repair. I've been here since 2006 and it had been a slow roll that has really picked up steam. For me it was when Comey was in charge that we turned to complete crap. Got an internal email this week from the Director talking all sorts of BS about not being biased. It's pretty gross when they put this propaganda out to the "rank and file." I've considered jumping ship, especially when they seemed ready to fire me for not being vaccinated, but at this point there isn't another federal agency I can transfer to that is any less of a shit show. Conservatives that are anywhere near retirement are pulling the plug. I have almost 14 years to go to retirement, am constantly being reprimanded for giving another version of the politics that the new "kids" have never heard, do what I know is right no matter how it affects my career. Being a white, male, conservative, Catholic and being unafraid to refuse to bow because of it has cost me any chance of making a great living, just cruising along in middle management and working as a security contractor on the side has been livable. But it's soul-crushing to see the place I worked so hard to become a part of, decay from the inside out. Can't imagine it's much different at the other three letter agencies.
    Have you looked at border patrol?
    A guy I know is on the southern border. He says none of them are compliant, that they’ve been told they are expected to be the one fed agency to join in, in a revolt against the feds. He says their is a bunch of bs, but it’s still pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Well, no doubt the FBI has rotted from the inside and is most likely beyond repair. I've been here since 2006 and it had been a slow roll that has really picked up steam. For me it was when Comey was in charge that we turned to complete crap. Got an internal email this week from the Director talking all sorts of BS about not being biased. It's pretty gross when they put this propaganda out to the "rank and file." I've considered jumping ship, especially when they seemed ready to fire me for not being vaccinated, but at this point there isn't another federal agency I can transfer to that is any less of a shit show. Conservatives that are anywhere near retirement are pulling the plug. I have almost 14 years to go to retirement, am constantly being reprimanded for giving another version of the politics that the new "kids" have never heard, do what I know is right no matter how it affects my career. Being a white, male, conservative, Catholic and being unafraid to refuse to bow because of it has cost me any chance of making a great living, just cruising along in middle management and working as a security contractor on the side has been livable. But it's soul-crushing to see the place I worked so hard to become a part of, decay from the inside out. Can't imagine it's much different at the other three letter agencies.
    How about HSI or the Marshals?
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Well, no doubt the FBI has rotted from the inside and is most likely beyond repair.
    FBI was rotten from the get go. I mean come on the Director was a cross dressing homosexual. He stayed in power through blackmailing Presidents, and members of Congress.

FBI must go and more and more people are understanding this fact. Also more and more people are starting to understand most of the scum that work there are enemies of the Constitution and the American people. Just look at the video of how they treated John Eastman one of the countries premier Constitutional lawyers.

ATF just needs to drop the F from their name and mission and I am fine with them.

Feedback Score
    I believe with the recent case against the EPA in SCOTUS, the ATF will drop the pistol brace game and we will all be fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I believe with the recent case against the EPA in SCOTUS, the ATF will drop the pistol brace game and we will all be fine.
    I hope you’re right

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    FBI was rotten from the get go. I mean come on the Director was a cross dressing homosexual. He stayed in power through blackmailing Presidents, and members of Congress.

FBI must go and more and more people are understanding this fact. Also more and more people are starting to understand most of the scum that work there are enemies of the Constitution and the American people. Just look at the video of how they treated John Eastman one of the countries premier Constitutional lawyers.

ATF just needs to drop the F from their name and mission and I am fine with them.
    Without the F, they have no other real function. Alcohol and tobacco are FDA issues anyway. How many moonshiners, bootleggers, and speakeasies do they need to bust these days anyway?
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You guys are forgetting the 'E' in BATFE. They led the investigations in some suspicious major fires and explosions in my former AO, and they're who you want doing that.

That being said, their monitoring/enforcement of alcohol and tobacco laws in this country is anachronistic and redundant, given that many (all?) states pursue this same function at the state level anyway, and according to specific state laws. BoringGuy45 is right, it's not like moonshiners compose some threat to national security and stability of the economy. The three letter agencies do have excellent and in some cases state of the art resources for dealing with physical evidence. At the street level, they're a complete goat ****, with very, very few exceptions.
    Where violence is the local language, be fluent.

Feedback Score
    Just something about guns in the 10-11.5 range that are just SEXY!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I read somewhere that between 3 million and 7 million braced pistols have been sold. I don't see how all of these owners are going to be notified, and there is going to be so much confusion and irritation caused, this could end up being a giant fiasco that is unenforceable.
    Notified as in retroactively illegal?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast