Thread: My new CZ Shadow 2

Feedback Score

My new CZ Shadow 2

I have been shooting NRA bullseye competitions since 1981/82. The evolution of my shooting has been remarkable.
    Not only have I improved dramatically over the years, my choice of guns has evolved as well.
    I started out shooting a Ruger Government MkII for 22lr matches and an S&W Model 586 for centerfire. Never really
    mastered the 45 ACP, so never got into it.

Over the years, my Ruger Government model has turned into a Ruger/Volquartsen combo-Ruger lower with Volquartsen innards and
    a Volquartsen LLV-6 upper....man is that gun accurate. My revolver gradually turned into an S&W model 52 for center-
    fire. I have had 3 of them over the years and they shoot far better than I can hold it.
    My latest Darwinian evolutionary change has been to the CZ Shadow 2 for centerfire matches. It is 9mm and in a word,
    is amazing. I have changed trigger springs, trigger, mainsprings, grips and sights to make it even better. Trigger pull is
    a crisp 2# on the nose. It loves 135 and 147 gr. ammo.

It will shoot one hole groups all day long and at 47 oz. the recoil is almost non-existent. While it
    is expensive, we must remember, "the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys."

Here are two pictures of my latest stable mate. If you can, look into CZ, they make fantastic weapons.

Last edited by handlebar; 06-08-21 at 09:31.

Feedback Score
    Great looking gun. Like the grips. I have the same type, but in green on my CZ75B. CZ are sweet shooters for sure.

Feedback Score
    The green grips are next on my list for the Shadow...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Got the CZ bug when I bought the wife a p07 .40 for christmas. Now I have a p09 9mm, sp01 phantom, shadow 1, and the .40 p07 is now a poor man's open gun with comp and reddot. Best triggers and accuracy out of my whole safe of stuff.

They also are very supportive of LEO and MIL with their discount.

Feedback Score
    I think that a lot folks do not know what they are missing when it comes to CZ. Excellent firearms all the way around. Handguns and long guns alike.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Very nice! Congrats!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yeah, that pistol is super sweet. I won't dirty up your thread talking about how amaze-balls my ragged out P07 is but I will post a picture of my second favorite

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    Yeah, that pistol is super sweet. I won't dirty up your thread talking about how amaze-balls my ragged out P07 is but I will post a picture of my second favorite

Go ahead and brag...that what this gun is worthy of, bragging rights.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by handlebar View Post
    Go ahead and brag...that what this gun is worthy of, bragging rights.
    It's just a game gun. Shoots nice, but still just a game gun. That's all it will ever be.

I wouldn't think twice about carrying your S2 out and about in the real world. Well, maybe with 2 belts and suspenders