Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land Cruiser looks awesome, but we can't have it. :(

Feedback Score
    The Tundra's design is kind of dated and stodgy and everyone knows the 5.7 is a total gas pig. It is time to re-design that truck.

With these new, more complicated engines with tighter tolerances, it is very important to change the oil often and many do not do this. That said, I too have had several GM, Toyota and Ford pickups run well over 200k miles with very minimal problems.

I am totally digging my 2019 F150 FX4 5.0. I am at 80k miles on the thing and no problems and averages 19.3mpg. Might drive this thing 7 or 8 years, if it keeps going like it has been.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The thing is it's not just the engine that makes the car/truck although it's a major factor. It's the little things too. How long does the power windows last? How does the interior wear? How do the buttons and switches wear and how long do they last? Window and door seals? Windshield seals? Those things add up and make an owner want to sell or keep a car.

For me gas mileage is way down the list on things that matter.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.car...hoto-released/

Toyota dropped official pics of the Tundra today. I like it
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    Looks more like the Tacoma. Which is a good thing, my 2007 Tundra has been a good rig but good looking it is not.

Feedback Score
    I saw those Tundra pics and, uhmmm, that's a truck.... What is it with Toyota/Lexus and these HUGE ugly grills? I hope that this isn't the path forward for the 4Runner.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hmmm...Not that it matters in a 4WD, but the new LC supposedly does @6.7 second 0-60. Not too shabby for a beast.

Feedback Score
    Well the 2021 and older did it in about the same time.... not really that impressive.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Hmmm...Not that it matters in a 4WD, but the new LC supposedly does @6.7 second 0-60. Not too shabby for a beast.
    And I'll raise you a Jeep Wrangler 392... whose 1/4 time is limited by its 100mph tires...

I agree, not that bad. Definately can handle most traffic situations.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Well the Jeep is quick. At least it will be when it’s not broken, and being a FIAT product it will be broken a lot.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    lol! I was just gonna make a joke that the Jeep's quarter mile time is 4.5 hours 'cause it'll break at the 1/8th line and have to be repaired. :-D

I kid...Jeeps are cool.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast