Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land Cruiser looks awesome, but we can't have it. :(

Feedback Score
    This year is the last year for it in the US. Slow sales, people buy the Lexus version for only a few $$$ more instead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Overpriced...maybe...but that is relative. Junky is about as far off base as you could get.

Junk I say. Way over priced as well.

Feedback Score
    The last real LC was the 80. The 100 series is still a great truck, but IFS has its limitations.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Considering the competition in the 1/2 ton segment there’s nothing class leading so far from Toyota.

Twin turbo V6 and a 10 speed auto? Ford already does it.
    And there's a reason you don't see as many 10+ year old Fords on the road as Toyotas. Toyotas are legendary for their durability & reliability

Feedback Score
    I see lots of 10+ year old Ford trucks on the road. Maybe you don’t see well?

For the record I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra that I’ve had since 2007... so count me as a Toyota fan.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    Junk I say. Way over priced as well.
    You can "say" something all you like. It doesn't make it true. The evidence out there proves how wrong you are, but hey, yell it from the rooftops if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This year is the last year for it in the US. Slow sales, people buy the Lexus version for only a few $$$ more instead.
    They think there will be a Lexus version released in the US in a year or two

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    You can "say" something all you like. It doesn't make it true. The evidence out there proves how wrong you are, but hey, yell it from the rooftops if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy.
    He’s probably a bitter Jeep owner.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    He’s probably a bitter Jeep owner.
    I was thinking more of a "Mericuh! Hell yea!". While not understanding that Tundras are made in America also while the most American made truck is the Honda Ridgeline...lol

All the while thinking a $60,000+ Rubicon Unlimited is worth it or a $100,000 392 Rubicon is hella worth it.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 06-09-21 at 21:14.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Toyota does (probably) build the most dependable vehicles. But I think that is because they tend to be very conservative with their designs and upgrades. My 4runner is essentially a 15 year old 2020 truck (other than the CarPlay, etc). But I don't know if I would want to beta test that turbo v6. Maybe I'll get one in 10 years.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast