Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land Cruiser looks awesome, but we can't have it. :(

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by John W View Post

Now with all that said.. has anyone figured out how to import a 70 series from AU to US without cutting it in half?
    A few outfits already do. It just has to be over 25 years old. Thank your government.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Y'all can have your fancy SUV. I'd take one like Leo's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEIXFr1bBg

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Y'all can have your fancy SUV. I'd take one like Leo's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEIXFr1bBg
    In a way, it's "fancy" too. Cool stuff.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A pretty reliable source for Toyota now is saying that the Sequoia will get a revamp in 2023 and will probably be a bigger version of the LC 300 since they all now will be sharing the same chassis.

Lexus just hinted at an LX600 which will be released this year. The Lexus equivalent of the LC 300.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    A pretty reliable source for Toyota now is saying that the Sequoia will get a revamp in 2023 and will probably be a bigger version of the LC 300 since they all now will be sharing the same chassis.

Lexus just hinted at an LX600 which will be released this year. The Lexus equivalent of the LC 300.
    Neither of those are what I’m looking for. I have a Tahoe, and I like it, but it’s too big for 99% of what I do. Sequia but larger, wrong way. Lexus, are just hideous. That front grill. Ugh. There also is a new 4Runner in the works. Hopefully it will bring some of this LC to the table. The way auto platforms go, it seems that it would be hard not to have some in it.

The way that prices and supply are going, I’m not getting a new car for 3 years. Another year for supply to work out and another couple for the Bronco and 4Runner to work out their kinks.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can't say as I like it. I do love my '08 FJ Cruiser !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Neither of those are what I’m looking for. I have a Tahoe, and I like it, but it’s too big for 99% of what I do. Sequia but larger, wrong way. Lexus, are just hideous. That front grill. Ugh. There also is a new 4Runner in the works. Hopefully it will bring some of this LC to the table. The way auto platforms go, it seems that it would be hard not to have some in it.

The way that prices and supply are going, I’m not getting a new car for 3 years. Another year for supply to work out and another couple for the Bronco and 4Runner to work out their kinks.
    I don't like the new Lexus front grill either, but the new one should look different. Better? I wouldn't know.

The 4runner should be here next year using the same TNGA-F platform. What else is shared is still unknown.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Still bloated and piggy compared to the originals and for my tastes, but at least it's still true to it's predecessors. Can't say the same for Land Rover/Range Rover. Seeing the new Defenders around town and it's a joke. The new Land Rover Discoveries and Range Rovers as well. Sad.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    I can’t think of overseas land cruisers and not think of technicals. Then I remembered the stories about “Bob’s plumbing“ in Texas having their used Chevy pick up end up being used by Isis in Syria. And then thinking about how the US military said they couldn’t bring back Humvees and other vehicles from the Middle East because it just wasn’t financially worth it. How is it that Isis can get Bob’s plumbing pick up in Syria, but we can’t bring back our Humvees?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It is a shame that we don’t get many of the Toyota models here in the USA that are available elsewhere.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast