Thread: Talk me out of a ProTech Godfather

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Talk me out of a ProTech Godfather

Main purpose is opening boxes, but also a last ditch self defense weapon. Especially in places where I can't carry a gun, I like knowing I have a capable knife on me.

Totally legal in my state to carry pretty much everywhere. Basically if there aren't metal detectors you can carry them here.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Protech has been good stuff for me, no issues.
    Their “Godfather” is fairly large (subjectively), I prefer carrying their Godson, or whatever the next size smaller version is called.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Protech has been good stuff for me, no issues.
    Their “Godfather” is fairly large (subjectively), I prefer carrying their Godson, or whatever the next size smaller version is called.
    We have no blade length restrictions here, so I like to get the longest blade I can find. I would have gotten a bigger one if they had it. They have one called the Don that's a fraction larger, but it has these cheesy old school guards that look like they would catch coming out of the pocket. Not entirely sure why they had to do that...