Thread: Griffin Cam Lok

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Griffin Cam Lok

Behold. I got tired of waiting for the other product.

16EA675C-A521-41FB-9AEF-5A1DB3F00952.jpg
    RLTW
    Y-you realize that nighttime makes up half of all time? -Rick Sanchez

Disclosure: I am now affiliated with a tactical training center, but my opinions are my own, and not anyone elses, unless specifically stated otherwise by myself. I am also contracted as an austere/conflict medical resource and consultant by another org. I don't speak for them here, either.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I should probably explain that the point of the post was to let you know that .22lr QD both exists, and works. I liked the pistol can version enough that I snagged the .22lr model as soon as I found out.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    What is the weight for each piece?
    Black River Tactical
    BRT Covert Comps 7.62, 5.56, 6X, 9mm
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - CAR, MID
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    What is the weight for each piece?
    I guess weighing it before loctiting would have been cool. All I got for that is that it is built pretty cleverly without a bunch of wasted mass or unnecessary parts.

It does add somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.5 on the rimfire rifle and like 7/8 to the rimfire Glock in comparison to direct thread with the DA Mask. No biggie, since the Mask is pretty short and light anyway.

The Odessa is 1/4 longer on the Glock and an inch longer on the rimfire rifle, in comparison to direct thread. Obviously length is a fluid topic with the Odessa.

Im not sure what effect on FRP it has; I keep the insides of both slathered in light oil all the time, and with the 9mm I always wear ears. I would assume it would have an effect.
    RLTW
    Y-you realize that nighttime makes up half of all time? -Rick Sanchez

Disclosure: I am now affiliated with a tactical training center, but my opinions are my own, and not anyone elses, unless specifically stated otherwise by myself. I am also contracted as an austere/conflict medical resource and consultant by another org. I don't speak for them here, either.