Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries144 View Post
    Just saw this.

Now, how to contact the guy without using BookFace?
    Thanks for the links for all the kewl Bren toys. I will have SigSauer A.G. 553R money in my 2S - when I am done fixing the issues.

Feedback Score
    Ouch.

Feedback Score
    I received my stamp, bought the 922(r) parts kit, got the engraving done and put it together.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Sample size of One here. Mine has been good through roughly 1k round before I SBRed it. Most of that was suppressed.

Overall it has been a great fun and has quickly become one of my favorites. I have had no issues so far although I am not shooting near as much lately due to ammo cost.

Attachment 65944Attachment 65944
    what the ACR should have been

Feedback Score
    I'll add that the US made hand guard supplied with the 922(r) compliance kit is a significant improvement over the factory hand guard. The feel is better, the design is simpler and it free floats the barrel. It makes me wonder why CZ didn't make it that way to begin with.

Feedback Score
    I went the wrong way with mine. I got the 16in and planned on SBRing it to 14. I figured it'd already have the stock and rail. I contacted CZ about getting the shorter barrel and was told they don't plan in selling them anytime in the near future. Oops. Should have sent that email first. Oh well, still a nice rifle.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I went with the carbine. I like how it looks. Being a left handed shooter I appreciate the controls and swappable charging handle. Very nice trigger out of the box. Probably wont change anything on it.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I probably should have went with the rifle. I bought a 14 inch pistol and pinned on a Surefire Warcomp. Then I added a 922R kit. then I added a long rail. Jesus I did that ass backwards!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I probably should have went with the rifle. I bought a 14 inch pistol and pinned on a Surefire Warcomp. Then I added a 922R kit. then I added a long rail. Jesus I did that ass backwards!

Damned either way really.

We need more options and less stupid laws
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    If you're talking about the 5.56, getting the 14" got you a lightweight barrel. The Carbine's barrel adds very nearly a pound of weight over the 14" model.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12