Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin obliterates 97% of Delhi cases

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Ivermectin obliterates 97% of Delhi cases

It is pure evil that so many organizations and individuals have lied so blatantly about how to treat Covid-19. Thousands of lives could have been saved.

This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this - not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

Will you believe this 97% eradication graph, or will you believe the propaganda pitched by the Big Media, Big Pharma, the WHO, and the FDA, who share massive financial conflicts of interest – those who say there is insufficient evidence?

What evidence could be any clearer than a 97% reduction in five weeks? That number is better than the current vaccines and beyond the reach of most medicines.
    https://www.thedesertreview.com/news...2d2325a08.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Great episodes of the Darkhorse Podcast about it.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000523859023

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Other studies say HCQ / zinc / Z-pac taken early knock it out as well...a neighbor picked up some ivermectin & HCQ from mex to keep on hand.

It's pretty obvious the use of these affective therapeutics were / are being suppressed...follow the $$$$.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    This info is being suppressed big time.
    Here are 2 great podcast with more info:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000524942929

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000524826328
    Last edited by prepare; 06-11-21 at 16:47.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Shut up and put your mask on.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Why are they stomping on any treatments? Simple, law/regulation specifically prohibits the use of emergency certification of a vaccine if there are safe and effective treatments. If they acknowledge ivermectin or anything else as a treatment then the vaccines must go through the full FDA approval process.

If I was a little more tinfoily I might suggest that there was a political calculation regarding higher body counts making for a more effective political tool. But you know... that would just be cynical. I'm sure that no politico would really take advantage of people dying or anything.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    This article describes how the spike protein from the virus is actually a major source of harm from it, but then asserts that the spike protein created by the vaccines is somehow radically different and safe, without providing any basis for that assertion.
    The entire spike protein may not be needed for the immune response, so just a portion may be made by the vaccine. That doesn’t make it unquestionably harmless either, just look up how mad cow disease works if you want to see an extreme example of how proteins alone can do damage.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    The entire spike protein may not be needed for the immune response, so just a portion may be made by the vaccine. That doesn’t make it unquestionably harmless either, just look up how mad cow disease works if you want to see an extreme example of how proteins alone can do damage.
    Respectfully, it's very clear you guys have no idea how vaccines operate.

The vaccine does not create a spike protein.

Instead, it looks enough like the real covid 19 virus such that your body produces the correct antibodies (white blood cells, tea killer cells, etc) to attack that virus. It mimics enough of the RNA to trigger the immune response.

The same immune response that would have been triggered if you got covid and recovered from it.

Those antibodies may also have spike proteins to bond with the virus, but the vaccine did not create it, it just tricked your body into creating the correct antibody. Which for that virus needed a spike protein.

Beyond that I don't know the details, perhaps the RNA to mimic a virus has to have spikes and such. It does have to look enough like a virus fragment that your natural antibodies detect it and trigger the response.

But it doesn't take a complete virus cell to trigger the response, it can be just a fragment of the RNA as long as it's the right fragment that your body can recognize.

I have fragments of shingles virus RNA in my cornea which my body thinks is a live virus and continues to attack it even though the shingles virus is long dead. My body is sending white blood cells and such, which creates an issue with my vision.

This from a serious shingles attack 18 months ago. To which my ophthalmologist pointed out the people that are speculating on how long immune response will last should pay attention to this type of thing.

When you have to get a new vaccine It's normally not because your body lost its immune response, instead it's because the virus mutated over the year enough that the old immune response does not work anymore. Viruses that don't mutate much or at all can be lifetime, those that mutate a lot like flu virus, can drift over a year.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Todd K - you may be right about the fragment/portion of the spike protein, I don't know. I have seen references indicating that the current vaccines cause your cells to make the whole spike protein, as it was apparently thought early on to be a relatively harmless part of the virus and easy to make your immune cells recognize and attack. Other references, like the CDC site below, indicate it's a "harmless" fragment of it. The Salk Institute article indicates that the whole spike protein is a major source of medical harm, and with the assumption that the vaccines result in your cells making only part of that protein, it's still unclear if that part is safe.

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/

Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Respectfully, it's very clear you guys have no idea how vaccines operate.

The vaccine does not create a spike protein.
    The CDC says it does:

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.
    Main source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mrna.html

Instead, it looks enough like the real covid 19 virus such that your body produces the correct antibodies (white blood cells, tea killer cells, etc) to attack that virus. It mimics enough of the RNA to trigger the immune response.

The same immune response that would have been triggered if you got covid and recovered from it.
    You are describing the mechanism for conventional vaccines, which are used for most previously serious illnesses and childhood killers; polio, MMR, DTAP type vaccines.

mRNA vaccines use RNA to directly make some of your cells do something. Viral vector vaccines use DNA encased in a harmless virus to do the same thing. They are programming your cells directly as the first step, and any immune response is a later step. Conventional vaccines have immune response as the first step.

Those antibodies may also have spike proteins to bond with the virus, but the vaccine did not create it, it just tricked your body into creating the correct antibody. Which for that virus needed a spike protein.

Beyond that I don't know the details, perhaps the RNA to mimic a virus has to have spikes and such. It does have to look enough like a virus fragment that your natural antibodies detect it and trigger the response.

But it doesn't take a complete virus cell to trigger the response, it can be just a fragment of the RNA as long as it's the right fragment that your body can recognize.
    Again, all the Covid-19 vaccines currently offered in the US cause your cells to make the spike protein or some portion of it using either messenger RNA (Pfizer, Moderna), or DNA (J&J). So for these three vaccines, the vaccine did in fact directly cause the spike protein (or fragment) to be made.

FYI viruses are not considered cells.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast