Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin obliterates 97% of Delhi cases

Feedback Score

Ivermectin obliterates 97% of Delhi cases

It is pure evil that so many organizations and individuals have lied so blatantly about how to treat Covid-19. Thousands of lives could have been saved.

This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this - not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

Will you believe this 97% eradication graph, or will you believe the propaganda pitched by the Big Media, Big Pharma, the WHO, and the FDA, who share massive financial conflicts of interest – those who say there is insufficient evidence?

What evidence could be any clearer than a 97% reduction in five weeks? That number is better than the current vaccines and beyond the reach of most medicines.
    https://www.thedesertreview.com/news...2d2325a08.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Great episodes of the Darkhorse Podcast about it.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000523859023

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Other studies say HCQ / zinc / Z-pac taken early knock it out as well...a neighbor picked up some ivermectin & HCQ from mex to keep on hand.

It's pretty obvious the use of these affective therapeutics were / are being suppressed...follow the $$$$.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    This info is being suppressed big time.
    Here are 2 great podcast with more info:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000524942929

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000524826328
    Last edited by prepare; 06-11-21 at 16:47.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Shut up and put your mask on.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Why are they stomping on any treatments? Simple, law/regulation specifically prohibits the use of emergency certification of a vaccine if there are safe and effective treatments. If they acknowledge ivermectin or anything else as a treatment then the vaccines must go through the full FDA approval process.

If I was a little more tinfoily I might suggest that there was a political calculation regarding higher body counts making for a more effective political tool. But you know... that would just be cynical. I'm sure that no politico would really take advantage of people dying or anything.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    If you don't know who Dr Yeadon is you're not informed.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Why are they stomping on any treatments? Simple, law/regulation specifically prohibits the use of emergency certification of a vaccine if there are safe and effective treatments. If they acknowledge ivermectin or anything else as a treatment then the vaccines must go through the full FDA approval process.

If I was a little more tinfoily I might suggest that there was a political calculation regarding higher body counts making for a more effective political tool. But you know... that would just be cynical. I'm sure that no politico would really take advantage of people dying or anything.
    No. Never. Now go punish yourself for even thinking that way. They have our best interests and well-being foremost in their thoughts.

11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yup...gotta save the gravy train of $$$$ coming in from the jab. What therapeutics that could save lives are up against.

"It always baffled me that there was such a concerted effort to deny the American public the type of robust exploration research into early treatment early in this pandemic," Johnson said, adding that hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin -- two drugs used in early treatments for COVID-19 -- are "incredibly safe."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron...red-by-youtube

Meanwhile the fda orders 60 million doses of the jj jab to the dumpsters...crazy times. I still think there is a systematic attack on jj to favor the push of the 2 mrna versions. There was absolutely no reason for the bad press of a 1/2 dozen blood clots early on when the mrna had their own issues by A LOT more cases. Something smells & I think it's fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast