Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin obliterates 97% of Delhi cases

Feedback Score
    The following was the bottom line of the study I posted in my second post.

This review and meta-analysis confirms that ivermectin substantially reduces the risk of a person dying from COVID-19 by probably somewhere in the region of 65% to 92% according to RCT data. The uncertainty in the evidence relates to the precise extent of the reduction, not in the effectiveness of ivermectin itself. Similarly, when ivermectin is used as prophylaxis among health care workers and contacts, it is clear that ivermectin substantially reduces COVID-19 infections, probably somewhere in the region of 88% (82% to 92%). Data from numerous currently active RCTs will help to determine the precise extent of its protective effect in these at risk groups. Despite the FLCCC’s strong recommendation that ivermectin should be implemented globally to save lives from COVID-19, most governments and health professionals still appear to be unaware of this profoundly effective COVID-19 treatment. Not only is ivermectin a safe, effective and well-known medicine, at an estimated cost of less than 10 pence per person treated with a 12 mg tablet, it does indeed seem like a miracle drug in the context of the current global COVID-19 situation. 26 Guidance and protocols on using ivermectin for COVID-19 can be found on the FLCCC website https://covid19criticalcare.com.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So how do you get USP grade Ivermectin?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    So how do you get USP grade Ivermectin?
    By prescription, via a friendly doctor. Look up what its APPROVED uses are, so the doctor can CYA. Some state medical regulators have been attacking doctors who prescribe these safe, proven, FDA-approved and CHEAP medications for Covid-19 use. Almost as if those regulators want people to die, and/or want to ensure profits for big pharma.

I can think of plausible FDA-accepted reasons for Ivermectin for both ordinary country folks and for post-modern city people, but will spare you the gory details for the latter.

Ivermectin is also widely used for deworming horses and farm animals, but do NOT know if those formulations are safe for people - seriously, not a wink-wink/nudge-nudge. Better to get human-rated stuff by rx.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Meanwhile the fda orders 60 million doses of the jj jab to the dumpsters...crazy times. I still think there is a systematic attack on jj to favor the push of the 2 mrna versions. There was absolutely no reason for the bad press of a 1/2 dozen blood clots early on when the mrna had their own issues by A LOT more cases. Something smells & I think it's fauci.
    The discarded J&J vaccines were made in a factory with awful quality control and they literally don't know if the right ingredients were in them. Disposal is the right choice.

My understanding is that Moderna has some patent that's in use by all three US vaccines and has some undisclosed material. And that Fauci has an investment in Moderna.

J&J was originally described in the press as being a "conventional" vaccine, but that's false in two ways. First, it's a viral-vector vaccine, a relatively new tech that's been used in some other things but is totally different from the truly conventional vaccines in existence before the 1990's. However, viral vector may be OK.

The big issue with the J&J vaccine is that it, like the mRNA vaccines, causes your body to make the spike protein. Only it actually uses DNA, not RNA, to make your cells do so. If you are OK with this, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are no more scary, and if you question whether it's good for any cell of your body to make the spike protein, then the J&J vaccine isn't any safer or better.

FYI on the spike protein:

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/

This article describes how the spike protein from the virus is actually a major source of harm from it, but then asserts that the spike protein created by the vaccines is somehow radically different and safe, without providing any basis for that assertion. I saw the article the day it was published and it did NOT originally include that assertion. The now-accepted issue of heart inflammation post-vaccine, primarily in younger men, seems to confirm the issue of harm from the spike protein itself.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wasn't defending the jj for someone picking it over the other two...I don't like any of them & chose very early on not to get jabbed, but I don't get the flu shot either. My entire family outside my home has had one of the various 3 jabs & do hope long term they don't have issues for obvious reasons. I know fauci is connected to moderna & I understand his wife is somehow tied to pfizer along with other suspicious family shenanigans. Again, it just seems the negative jj noise is suspect imo & feel it's tied to the $$$$ / disty of preference for choosing mrna on nefarious reasons.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...nes-in-humans/
    British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ivermectin results come as no surprise. Didn't Portugal have good results using Ivermectin last year?
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    No. Never. Now go punish yourself for even thinking that way. They have our best interests and well-being foremost in their thoughts.

Yes, yes. Our government is benevolent and really just wants what's best for all its serfs, er... I mean citizens.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    This article describes how the spike protein from the virus is actually a major source of harm from it, but then asserts that the spike protein created by the vaccines is somehow radically different and safe, without providing any basis for that assertion.
    The entire spike protein may not be needed for the immune response, so just a portion may be made by the vaccine. That doesn’t make it unquestionably harmless either, just look up how mad cow disease works if you want to see an extreme example of how proteins alone can do damage.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    It is pure evil that so many organizations and individuals have lied so blatantly about how to treat Covid-19. Thousands of lives could have been saved.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news...2d2325a08.html
    Call it what it is...........State Sponsored Genocide. Compounded with the pushing of an unsafe vaccine that is taking even more lives, ignoring the much safer and tested alternatives.

I have a supply of Ivermectin in my home just in case.

Below is an episode of DarkHorse that deals with the lies being fed you on the "safe" vaccine. Don't inject your kids with this unproven garbage. They don't need it and it isn't worth the risks. If you've been vaccinated, you should be concerned about what the future may hold.

Last edited by HKGuns; 06-12-21 at 09:28.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast