Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin obliterates 97% of Delhi cases

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Most folks don't know about VAERS...the consensus is less than 10% of those who had adverse reactions are aware the CDC has a place to post / monitor.
    Hard to report anything when you are pushing up daisies...

Feedback Score
    Govt drops Ivermectin, HCQ and favipiravir from Covid-19 treatment list

Hindu Times
    New Delhi
    June 7, 2021 13:54 IST

The Union health and family welfare ministry on Monday revised the Covid-19 treatment guidelines and removed the use of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and the antiviral drug favipiravir from its list of advised treatment.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...058343019.html

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post

Hindu Times
    New Delhi

The Union health and family welfare ministry on Monday revised the Covid-19 treatment guidelines and removed the use of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and the antiviral drug favipiravir from its list of advised treatment.

Yes, not because it doesn't work, because the WHO doesn't approve of saving peoples lives. More of the same, listening to the global bureaucrats instead of the doctors on the front lines.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ivermectin is also a heartworm preventative in animals. This is why Ivermectin is made for animals primarily. Humans don't get heartworm. I give my dogs the 1% injectable for cattle and swine solution orally at 1cc per 100 lbs using a 1cc syringe without needle monthly. This dosage is way higher than the expensive heartworm pills you buy from the vet.This higher dosage also prevents worms. The doseage goes even higher when treating mange. This speaks volumes of how safe and how hard this medication is to overdose.

Understand the economics...$35 50ml bottle will treat 5000 lbs of dog. Human doses in other medications common with dogs take far less. In other words, there is zero money in it for big pharma. Zero. In turn, no money to be made by politicians either. Get it now?
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 06-13-21 at 11:57.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post

I now have an extended family member (brother's sister-in-law), felt she was at low risk and that it was just another case of the flu who now got covid along with her parents. She has been to the emergency room twice with extremely low oxygen levels, and her dad is in ICU flipped over on his belly trying to get fluids out. He likely will not make it.

Early 40s, runner / hiker with no comorbidities. Thought it was all a scam and just another flavor of the flu, her kids had it, no big deal. So she didn't get vaccinated.

Husband had to fly to Montana to drive her home when she got well enough to travel.

So if ivermectin helps, maybe that will help with the people who choose not to get vaccinated. Covid is not going away
    That's a rare case. I now know directly or indirectly about 100 people who were sick ranging from about 5 years old to early 80s. 3 of the were hospitalized, two for close to three weeks. All 3 were in their mid 70s. Another 2 were recently on chemo for cancer treatment. One was late 60s the other late 70s. Both had minor symptoms for 2-3 days. The two in their 80s locked themselves in their house until they got better. Didn't tell anyone. When relatives would call to check up they acted like nothing was wrong.

Almost all the people in their 60s were life long smokers, some very heavy, and diet high in animal fat and sodium. Less on carbs and low on sugar.

Several friends got sick. One (24 years old) stated home for a week with flu symptoms last July. Another, who is a 38 year old runner and gym rat, felt run down for several days and went to get tested. Positive for covid-19 and double pneumonia. He went home slept for a day then got up and did 5k run. His view on it was I can sit home and dwell on it or I can just continue to live my life. His wife and kid didn't get it. Another friend, 41 years old, smoker had it last April. He was on the road and had extreme sweats, blinding headache and light sensitivity. Took flu meds and kept on working. Was fine in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    No offense, but your extended family member's experience is far outside the pale. She is at extremely low risk of severe Covid complications if she was in her 40s and reasonably healthy.

Its nearly an urban legend - I cannot count on the fingers of one hand how many times I heard/seen someone relate how a Covid doubter (always under 60) caught Covid and either died or narrowly escaped death due to herculean effort by hospital staff. Perhaps your distant relative tempted fate by saying "Fauchi" three times in front of a mirror.

I (50s) am vaccinated because I don't want to deal with getting particularly sick, not because wicked Covid is hiding around the corner waiting to strike me dead.

It is not a secret that mortality for people under 65 who test positive for Covid is incredibly low and pushing the vaccine based on 24 deaths out of 100,000 people is not going to be effective. Pushing the vaccine because you will be sick as a dog is more effective. Ask anyone who had Covid - it sucks.

Covid death rates by age in the UK (because I question the CDC's data to be honest): https://www.gov.uk/government/public...england-report

Andy
    I wouldn't necessarily use UK data. It may not directly translate to US. Different counties seem to have different reactions. My friend in Serbia says no mask mandates, no lockdowns, no social distancing. You can if you want to but it's not forced on people. They have about 7k deaths. That whole region (former Yugoslavia) is like that. No mandates, normal life and few deaths.

This is probably not the thread for it, but mortality rates versus getting very sick are two different things. And she is very sick.

It's pretty clear that there's people who are complete deniers.

Then there's a group that thinks it's real but only hits old people or those who should die anyway because they're overweight or diabetic or have ingrown toenails.

And then there's the people that think it's like ebola.

I'm kind of in the middle. Late 50s early 60s like many of us, I got vaccinated as soon as I could. College age, most of them already had it, and I don't know if it made sense to vaccinate them or younger.

One thing is very clear to me and many others: It's not just the flu and people die from it who did not have anything near fatal that would have killed them other than the normal statistical stuff that comes with age. (Cancer, Etc)

We don't know the long-term effects even on young people. There is some evidence of decreased lung capacity that they are starting to find. And I have a nephew who almost a year later is just now getting a sense of taste back. And went through a very bad period where the tastes were scrambled and all food tasted spoiled.

Now we can get back to discussing taking puppy anti-parasitics as a covid treatment
    Ivermectin isn't just for puppies. It's practically a food in Africa.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Notorious fake news site fda.gov, for one:
    https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19

Go for it big Hoss, I recommend the apple flavored variant.

Fact remains: it is very rarely used for humans yet is used daily for pretty much all pet, equine, and cattle which get appropriate veterinary care. Tens of thousands to one more non-human usage.

Ahh, absolute proof. Good to hear its not one doc who testified to congress about one study (and some anecdotal)

Here's the thing: you are assuming I am anti, completely incorrect. And this is why you guys sound like Art Bell conspiracy theorists.

In this thread I've effectively been told I'm a liar or shill as I mentioned an extended family member who dismissed covid, in her 40s, no comorbidities, yet it kicked her butt with two ER trips. O2 level of 80.

Here's my reality: I know people in their 50's who got it and did not even know it. Thought it was a cold. Yet had big comorbidities.

And then others 40-55 who it kicked their butt and had to be hospitalized. Took months to get back to normal. Yet had no comorbidities.

And one in his 50s who died, no apparent comorbidities.

Plus many old folks who died, yes, those did have comorbidities. I have employees in other countries who lost family members from it. And an indian coworker who died from it.

So I don't have to read sites (real or fake news) to form an opinion. It's very clearly has widely varying effects. Just about everyone has a different story.

Likewise, is entirely possible ivermectin could be effective. It would be surprising, but it has shown benefit in other unusual areas.

It should be explored. But if it was a confirmed silver bullet, India and similar would be using it widely as they can't get vaccine in volume.

What you guys are fantasizing as a perfect world wide conspiracy between pharma and big tech is far more likely innate conservatism, bureaucracy, and "not invented here" behavior.

If it was proven to work, competitors to pfizer, moderna, and J&J would be pushing it as their solution just for competitive purposes.

Biden would push it as his fix, and the bad orange man's vaccine as evil.

I do believe big pharma has too much political influence. And some probably paid off politicians (likely) and maybe even medical officials.

But what you guys are proposing as conspiracy is a very big stretch. So if I tongue in cheek describe ivermectin as puppy wormer it's: a) because it is & b) because of the general tin foil tone of this thread

But then again, apparently I'm a vaccine shill, so of course I'd say that!
    Look it up. Ivermectin is used by people almost weekly in parts of Africa. Have been for decades. One of the worms it kills is Loiasis. An eye worm that leads to blindness. There's been something like 50 million pills given to humans since it's discovery. It's one of the most known and tested meds.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Many countries pulled HCQ from the shelves after trump touted it & knowing it was a viable therapeutic...Mexico never did. Mind blowing the amount of suppression on therapeutics in general & glad all this 411 is coming out as it may help folks.

A couple ranchers / farmers on a hunting forum I frequent stated they have been taking their pet's ivermectin at any hint of coming down w/ cold or flu & says it stops it in their tracks & pretty common within their ranks which was new to me. Several Dr's are touting it as the best attack & like it better than HCQ. The 1cc / 100lb (as stated by A6) & the paste is right around 1/4 inch of paste per 100lbs. One tube is good for a 1000lb horse & a 3 pack is $40. I tossed the receipt, but 16 pills of ivermectin & 20 of HCQ was around $45 from mex with HCQ being about 70% of the cost if I recall.

Another member started a thread where his son was getting really sick & couldn't get any local Dr. to write a script for therapeutics & just wanted him in the hospital. He finally called one of those online / toll free Dr's & they prescribed, ivermectin, a budesonide / nebulizer & a z-pack. Said he was feeling better within hours and close to 100% in 24-48 hours.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post

Hindu Times
    New Delhi

I don't buy that. It was working, the gov was suing the WHO and suddenly they drop it? There's more going on behind the scenes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Many countries pulled HCQ from the shelves after trump touted it & knowing it was a viable therapeutic...Mexico never did. Mind blowing the amount of suppression on therapeutics in general & glad all this 411 is coming out as it may help folks.

A couple ranchers / farmers on a hunting forum I frequent stated they have been taking their pet's ivermectin at any hint of coming down w/ cold or flu & says it stops it in their tracks & pretty common within their ranks which was new to me. Several Dr's are touting it as the best attack & like it better than HCQ. The 1cc / 100lb (as stated by A6) & the paste is right around 1/4 inch of paste per 100lbs. One tube is good for a 1000lb horse & a 3 pack is $40. I tossed the receipt, but 16 pills of ivermectin & 20 of HCQ was around $45 from mex with HCQ being about 70% of the cost if I recall.

Another member started a thread where his son was getting really sick & couldn't get any local Dr. to write a script for therapeutics & just wanted him in the hospital. He finally called one of those online / toll free Dr's & they prescribed, ivermectin, a budesonide / nebulizer & a z-pack. Said he was feeling better within hours and close to 100% in 24-48 hours.
    Those hunters don't count.

First, they don't know if they got sick in order to claim it worked. Could have been anything. A cold, a flu, or nothing at all.

Second, just because they have no symptoms of anything from taking animal meds doesn't mean there aren't any. Some things accumulate over time. You may feel nothing now but in 3 years may need a kidney transplant

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I don't buy that. It was working, the gov was suing the WHO and suddenly they drop it? There's more going on behind the scenes.

So the OP's article is Jun 1st & ivermectin is kicking ass...so the govt drops it. Here's an article in may saying it was approved with other stats showing ivermectin success.

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2021...-covid-19.html

You can literally search & find what you want to hear on the subject...I've seen enough interviews with legit Dr's who say they are saving folks with therapeutics on SM / non-msm news orgs to know the suppression & bogus fact check is real. Follow the $$$.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast