Thread: Spiritus Systems LV119 stuff

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Spiritus Systems LV119 stuff

I have for sale the following:

-one (1) Spiritus Systems REAR Covert plate bag, black, size Medium. ASKING $65 shipped
    -one (1) Spiritus Systems Single Strap Velcro Cummerbund PAIR, black. ASKING $25 shipped

-one (1) Spiritus Systems shoulder cover, low profile PAIR, black. ASKING $10 shipped

Yes, this is everything for a complete PC *minus the front bag.* I’m planning some upgrades to my rig, but intend to keep my front plate bag. IF you want to make me an offer on it as well and buy the whole thing (minus armor) I will entertain that. Otherwise you would just need to order a front bag from them to complete the PC.

This PC spent most of its life riding in the front seat of a patrol car and is about 2.5 years old. There is no damage that I can tell to the items. Will let all three items go together for $90 shipped. Obviously does not include any armor.

Will trade for/toward SS MOLLE Velcro cummerbund, size 1 in black or Ranger Green, SS Tri-fold shoulder covers in black or Ranger Green, or SS rear OVERT plate bag, size MEDIUM, in black or Ranger Green.

Message me for pics or more info.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Bumpety Bump.