Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: aimpoint t1 dot flare

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Put a new T1 on my 12.5" Troy and shot this 30 round "group," such as it is (if it's not tidy, is it still a "group"? I feel it's more like a "gang.") Anyway, it was 30 rounds at 50 yards, aiming for the center. I made a small adjustment to move everything to the right and got caught with the end of the session so I will carry on with it being gtg until I can get back out next week. Seriously got to consider moving to a free state and having my own range/property at some point.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/MYuew8QWZn9euNu56

It may not be as tidy like you said, but I damned sure wouldn't want them coming in my direction 🤣

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I find the MRO a significant improvement vs the T1/H1 in terms of the dot quality. The T2/H2 and M4S I also have are better still. My T1 and H1 each had smears/tails on the dot. Sold them and moved on.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Put a new T1 on my 12.5" Troy and shot this 30 round "group," such as it is (if it's not tidy, is it still a "group"? I feel it's more like a "gang.") Anyway, it was 30 rounds at 50 yards, aiming for the center. I made a small adjustment to move everything to the right and got caught with the end of the session so I will carry on with it being gtg until I can get back out next week. Seriously got to consider moving to a free state and having my own range/property at some point.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/MYuew8QWZn9euNu56
    Apologies, it's a T2...not that it changes the story any, but mrbieler post clued me in...as you were
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345