Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Denver aw ban

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yeah, this is going to be a cluster****. I'm so glad I'm on my way out. Hopefully I can get myself moved before it becomes necessary to take some crazy re-route through Kansas or something...****ing progs and Californians.

At this point, if you're considering traveling to CO, just save yourself the ass-ache and go somewhere else. The cities are shitholes, the mountains are crowded with idiots, and lots of places have better beer. CO doesn't deserve your money.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Yeah, this is going to be a cluster****. I'm so glad I'm on my way out. Hopefully I can get myself moved before it becomes necessary to take some crazy re-route through Kansas or something...****ing progs and Californians.

At this point, if you're considering traveling to CO, just save yourself the ass-ache and go somewhere else. The cities are shitholes, the mountains are crowded with idiots, and lots of places have better beer. CO doesn't deserve your money.
    It was a drive through on my way to Michigan to visit friends. I'll more than likely just reroute around Denver even if it takes more miles and time.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    That's a solid plan. I'd recommend avoiding Boulder as well. Colorado Springs is still pretty conservative and should be safe to travel through with firearms, though. I'd say the same for Greeley and Pueblo. Fort Collins is good for now, but we're overrun with progs and one of our newly minted councilwomen made her MDA membership a major point in her campaign, so I expect we'll have some restrictions coming down soon.

I hope you have a safe and fun trip!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    After doing a bit of research it looks like as a non-resident can tool on through Denver with an AR. I have one AR that has a fixed 10 rd mag in it (Which isn't permanent if you know what I mean), so it can't take a "21 rd" mag without mods. Check out the ordinance. Looks like I'm good on any mags I might wish to bring.

https://rmgo.org/gun-laws/firearm-faqs/

Thanks kerplode.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 06-23-21 at 17:10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12