Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reporter that broke the news about Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting committed suicide

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The article doesn't say anything about how he was killed or what the circumstances were.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    In response, Bill Clinton said he was "offended" over the allegations of misconduct regarding the tarmac meeting.

“I thought, you know, I don’t know whether I’m more offended that they think I’m crooked or that they think I’m stupid,” Clinton told investigators, according to a 2018 report released by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.
    Nobody thinks you are stupid Bill. Nobody.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I wonder how he died.

I’ve seen a commonality between close to Clinton deaths and “hanging” I say hanging lightly because many of these people hang them selves off of low things door knobs. I mean wtf the mechanics of that just sound off.

Feedback Score
    "committed suicide"...... uh huh

nothing to see here, move along

The Clinton body count is really piling up. Can't wait for the day when they get justice served

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The circumstances around situations like this and the ties to the Clinton’s amazes me. It seems so blatant.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    The circumstances around situations like this and the ties to the Clinton’s amazes me. It seems so blatant.
    The level of corruption of the Clinton's is utterly baffling to me. Between the number of "suspicious" deaths of people associated with them, their corrupt and IMHO opinion treasonous dealings with foreign governments both during times they both held official government office and out of office... they sold uranium mined in the USA to Russia for crying out loud!!!... The millions of dollars they stole from the Haitian disaster recovery funds through the Clinton Foundation....the whole thing is just mind blowing that they get away with what they have done! I don't think they will ever be held accountable in this life, but they will be afterwards...
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    On a similar note, Dr. Fahmy Malak is another good person to think of when listening to claims the scientific/medical community is beyond reproach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12