Thread: Lower Price Romainian AK47 Parts Kit with Original Military Barrel

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Lower Price Romainian AK47 Parts Kit with Original Military Barrel

SOLD

Romanian AK47 parts kit with Original Chrome Lined (CL) Cold Hammer Forged (CHF) populated barrel, wood furniture, 7.62X39, Battlefield Pickup, in *Very Good* condition.

All parts are matching except the safety. The serial number on the rear sited matches but it has been electropenciled on. I do not see any other serial number on the rear site.

The barrel is bright and shiny with great rifling.

The original rear stock has a black band around the butt end with some sort of poly coating that is flaking off.

The rear sling mount and butt plate are toast from rust and need to be replaced.

This is a Great Chance to purchase an Original AK47 with the Original Matching AK47 Barrel. Original Barrels can no longer be imported. You will never see Original Military Barrels Imported again. What made it in the country has dried up.

If you want to see any additional pictures, please contact me with your request and email and I will try to get them out to you asap.

My price is $800.00 plus $25.00 Shipping to Lower 48 States. Local Pickup is available in or near zip code 19096. Payment must be made with cash or USPS MOs. Any other form of payment will be returned.

+

Last edited by md66948; 07-22-21 at 05:52.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Additional Pictures:

+++

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    bump to the top

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    BUMP to the Top with a Lower Price, $800.00 plus $25.00 Shipping.