Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VA Dems Turn Grave Robber Over AP Hill Monument

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

VA Dems Turn Grave Robber Over AP Hill Monument

Someone should be stoned for this, if true...

https://nationalfile.com/virginia-de...o-move-coffin/
    "Democrats in Richmond are finalizing plans to remove a storied general's grave and monument with no clear plans for relocation"

And I quote:

...Now, under a new set of plans being considered by Richmond’s Commission of Architectural Review, the grave site is designated a threat to traffic safety, conveniently providing the city’s Democrat-dominated government with the authority to remove it....According to the removal plans, which are expected to sail through the approval process, workers will remove the bronze statue of the General before destroying its stone pedestal and removing the sarcophagus containing his remains. Details of what the city plans to do with Hill’s remains are unclear, and the project is estimated to carry a taxpayer-funded price tag of over $33,000....
    I'm surprised they didn't try to re-designated it a domestic terrorism national security threat at this point...

In a typical twist of irony...
    ...Opposed to slavery, Hill resigned his commission in the United States Army upon Virginia’s 1861 secession, going on to command the Army of Northern Virginia’s Light Division and quickly gaining a reputation as one of the Confederate Army’s ablest officers...

... “I know that so many Richmonders are just ready for this saga to be over so we can put a pin in this portion of our painful past,” said [city councilman Mike]Jones, who also called the General’s resting place a “painful trinket of white supremacy.”...
    Yep... just a silly "trinket" to be tossed away at a whim...
    I really don't have anything else to say.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 06-16-21 at 23:41.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    At what point does this ever end?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    When one side exterminated.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    So much for resting in peace. Before long we will all end up in unmarked graves.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Never really did when the Taliban did this.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, they can always travel & visit a statue / memorial of a thug...smh??

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rations-video/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Never really did when the Taliban did this.
    That’s a great analogy. For some reason never really thought of it that way. It’s a shame the Buddas aren’t still standing and those bitches would have kept going if not for a certain valley. But yep the current cancel everything culture is very reminiscent of TBs rise in the 90s. Better watch your buttholes boys.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    When one side is exterminated........................................................................

Seriously this thought process is not as reprehensible to me as it once was .

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    When one side is exterminated........................................................................

Seriously this thought process is not as reprehensible to me as it once was .
    Just make sure you’re not the one getting exterminated and end up in an unmarked grave.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Thumbs down

demtards should be buried in mass un-marked graves when they pass away.

After all... it's what they want for US!

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast