Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holosun 509T: something going on?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Holosun 509T: something going on?

I’m seeing these getting marked down. Primary Arms just sent out an email. They are on sale for $300. Seems like a lot of places are marking them down yet they seem to be one of the most popular dots out right now. Do you think there may be a new version coming out?

I have a Staccato at their shop right now getting milled and a 509T so it’s curious to me.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    New version would be my guess. The sale price seems decent. How is that titanium housing?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    They need to update with some new tech stolen from Aimpoint and Trijicon.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I bet the margins on those are so thick they could sell them for $40 and still be golden.

Feedback Score
    I've heard Holosun described as everything from "decent optic for the price" to "typical Chicom garbage". Might have to try one at some point.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    I've heard Holosun described as everything from "decent optic for the price" to "typical Chicom garbage". Might have to try one at some point.
    Look at a 507C next to an RMR. The 507 has bigger field of view, less distortion, and less tint. And they hold up.

The 509T is the best closed emitter on the market. Well, the new ACRO Gen 2 seems cool but it’s really large.

The 507k is way more appealing than the RMRcc

Anyone talking smack about Holosun in 2021 is living behind the times. The US/European countries need to catch up.

Feedback Score
    I'm kicking myself now, because I just bought one a couple weeks ago. I could have just waited a couple weeks and saved $50 to $100, or gotten the latest and greatest.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I'm kicking myself now, because I just bought one a couple weeks ago. I could have just waited a couple weeks and saved $50 to $100, or gotten the latest and greatest.
    Yea my gun is at staccato getting a 509 right now. I definitely overpaid. I’m thinking there’s a green dot version coming out, which I don’t care about. But if it’s a new Gen then yea I’ll be mad at myself.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    Look at a 507C next to an RMR. The 507 has bigger field of view, less distortion, and less tint. And they hold up.

The 509T is the best closed emitter on the market. Well, the new ACRO Gen 2 seems cool but it’s really large.

The 507k is way more appealing than the RMRcc

Anyone talking smack about Holosun in 2021 is living behind the times. The US/European countries need to catch up.
    Ah yes, the FOV comment. Same stupid remark made by people who think EOTech optics are amazing. Hot tip. FOV is UNLIMITED if you use the optic properly with both eyes open.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
    Ah yes, the FOV comment. Same stupid remark made by people who think EOTech optics are amazing. Hot tip. FOV is UNLIMITED if you use the optic properly with both eyes open.
    Hot tip. Nobody actually truly shoots with both eyes open. I took a pistol class with Kyle Defoor recently and this topic came up. The government spent money on it testing it and filming tier 1 guys as they clear rooms and stuff. They don’t shoot both eyes open like you are describing. You’re cool though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast