Thread: Daniel Defense M4V5 URG + accessories

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Daniel Defense M4V5 URG + accessories

I have for sale one (1) Daniel Defense DDM4V5 complete URG **minus BCG**

It has a 16" gov profile barrel with mid-length gas system. This is a factory upper and includes their DDM4 12.0 quad rail.

Same has about 800 rounds through it and *has been rattle-canned* Has only seen use in a couple of carbine classes.

For just the URG I'm asking $500 shipped, including tracking and insurance.

It also has a set of DD fixed irons on it, which I can also include for an extra $75. Same were also rattle-canned with the upper.

It also has a IWC/HSP off-set mount light mount for a Surefire G2X or similar - light not included. I can include the mount for an additional $30, also rattle-canned.

It also has a BFG Vickers CAS in coyote with two VLTOR sling swivels and sling storage sleeve. Can let this go with the upper for an additional $50.

It also has an Aimpoint PRO in a LaRue lower 1/3 mount that has also been painted. This is *possibly going to a local buyer* but if not can go with the upper for an additional $375.

Will let entire upper as-is go (again, if the sale of the optic doesn't go through) for $900 shipped/tracked/insured.

Message me on here for pictures or additional questions or to make reasonable offers.
    Last edited by Bogart; 06-19-21 at 06:40.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    URG has sold on another site. Accessories will be re-listed in their own thread(s).