Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dependable BCG. Which one?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I know very little about NiB vs NP3, except for the basics, and that the internet hates NiB. So, I don’t often mess with NiB. However, if you’d like to see a NiB product that has gotten used, I posted some pics of a Sionics NiB trigger on the last page of this thread: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...%20two%20stage
    Your trigger pictures on the last page at that link - The trigger parts are black. Never seen black colored NiB before...

You sure about that one?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Your trigger pictures on the last page at that link - The trigger parts are black. Never seen black colored NiB before...

You sure about that one?
    Yeah, it was silver 10,000 rounds ago.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Yeah, I guess that is what’s frustrating. Tons of opinions with little to no actual failures. Honestly, if they work I don’t really care about the measurements and don’t know why I should, except when considering the possibility of failure in the future…
    I had a PSA Premium BCG that went through gas rings like you wouldn't believe. I guess it worked, but a little irritating.

They exchanged it, no problem.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I may have missed it, but Centurion BCG's are my new go to. They were an absolute steal at $125 and still are at the new higher price. Centurion's reputation should speak for itself concerning quality. A lot of folks bemoan the lack of high pressure testing, I'm not one of them
    Last edited by gunnerblue; 06-19-21 at 17:27.

Feedback Score

Dependable BCG. Which one?

Most of my BCGs are BCM in my main ARs and have spare gas rings sets as well. The only AR I have had to change the gas rings on is my Spikes Tactical BCG. I do have a few spare Toolcraft BCGs and I tested one in my spare ARs and fired 120 rounds and it works fine without any issues. I am just cleaning the Toolcraft BCGs up and putting them in plastic bags for spares.
    Last edited by Tony617; 06-22-21 at 11:18.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerblue View Post
    I may have missed it, but Centurion BCG's are my new go to. They were an absolute steal at $125 and still are at the new higher price. Centurion's reputation should speak for itself concerning quality. A lot of folks bemoan the lack of high pressure testing, I'm not one of them
    Dude I picked one of those up from PA for like $80-90 once during a sale. I couldn't believe how great of a value that was.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerblue View Post
    Per an email from Corrie, Centurion's BCGs are individually HP/MP tested

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Would it kill the folks who sell BCGs to mark them on the side away from the ejector port?
    This^

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Would it kill the folks who sell BCGs to mark them on the side away from the ejector port?

BRT is consistent quality, always.

Andy
    This is a pet peeve of mine too. Unless you're sponsoring me, I don't want to be a walking advertisement. When I see BCGs marked like that I just automatically walk the other way.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    They turn black when you shoot them.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast