Thread: Louie Gohmert is asking some pointed questions here.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Louie Gohmert is asking some pointed questions here.

This is very important.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Lots of unanswered questions that even a casual observer from Mars would ask. Let me be clear, I'm not anti law enforcement, I support legal, proper law enforcement organization. But I question some suspicious activities. I hope the black helicopter won't descend on me tonight.

As for some kind of coordination with government operatives, it wouldn't be the first time. Remember the "Draw the Prophet Mohamed" contest in Texas several years ago? The was a federal operative in a car behind the two muslim terrorists as the attack started, he turned around and haul ass out of there. He was in communication with the terrorist network the entire time leading up to the attack, but claimed he knew nothing of the planned attack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis..._Center_attack

Excerpt from the link:

"Lawsuit against the FBI
    The injured security guard, Bruce Joiner, filed a federal lawsuit in October 2017 against the FBI and DOJ.[9][note 1] His suit argues the bureau "solicited, encouraged, directed and aided members of ISIS in planning and carrying out the May 3 attack," and is asking for just over $8 million damages.[9] Evidence submitted to court in previous cases confirm that an FBI undercover agent was in communication with the attackers and present at the Culwell Center during the attack.[6][8] When he saw the attack underway he attempted to flee and was promptly stopped at gunpoint by Garland police.[6][8][9]

Court pleadings filed by the federal government in January 2018 as part of an attempt to get the suit dismissed confirmed that the undercover FBI agent "was dressed in Middle Eastern attire and police almost killed him, but he saved his life by claiming to be an FBI agent."[118] In a media interview, Joiner's attorney argued the attack was either "Just a complete botched operation where they [the FBI] don't want the attack to actually take place" or it was allowed to proceed in order to "bolster [the undercover agent's] street cred within ISIS".[118] In March 2018, the undercover agent, appearing in disguise and under a pseudonym, testified in a criminal trial against Erick Jamal Hendricks.[119] In that testimony the agent said he had no advance knowledge of the Garland attack and was surprised when the attackers opened fire.[119]

On December 21, 2018, US District Court Judge Karen Gren Scholer dismissed Joiner's lawsuit.[119] In her opinion, Judge Scholer wrote: "The Court finds that the conduct alleged by Plaintiff fall[s] within the scope of the discretionary authority conferred on the FBI by the Undercover Guidelines and the [DIOG (Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide)]."[119][note 2]
    "

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    And who is surprised by this ?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Anyone in Congress can complain all they want about Federal law enforcement but the fact is they really are above the law. We saw this many times during the previous administration where the alphabet agencies completely blew off the Trump administration and Congress at will with no repercussions. The FBI does their own thing and will definitely not cooperate with anything that brings attention to the FBI failures. Until Congress stands up and withholds Agency funding nothing will ever change. David

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We just saw the US Navy is also awoke and aware that they can blow off congress at will .

Feedback Score
    You could have video of Comey getting a handjob from Brennan, while rallying the FBI agents to get people to attack the capitol, and nothing would come out of it.

They used the alphabet agencies to start a phony investigation about Trump and the Russians and even now I saw an article about how the RUssians are eventually spill all the dirt they have on Trump. They live in a fantasy world where up is down, men are women, the truth is what they say, science is either racist or their pet theories.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/f...17/id/1025521/

Good Stuff Here !

Gaetz said he fears a political weaponization of the FBI and the Justice Department, adding it is "an agency that has a whole lot of swamp left in it and needs to be drained."

"I do not think we are dealing with a small group of bad apples," Gaetz added. "I think that the FBI has morphed into a political opposition research organization and a political activism organization more than a law enforcement organization.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    You could have video of Comey getting a handjob from Brennan, while rallying the FBI agents to get people to attack the capitol, and nothing would come out of it.

They used the alphabet agencies to start a phony investigation about Trump and the Russians and even now I saw an article about how the RUssians are eventually spill all the dirt they have on Trump. They live in a fantasy world where up is down, men are women, the truth is what they say, science is either racist or their pet theories.
    “1984” by George Orwell was a “how to” manual, not a warning.