Thread: One Man's Junk

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)

One Man's Junk

I bought an assembled A2 upper from a fellow member here. All I wanted was the receiver. Full Disclosure >> The rifle was reportedly assembled during the ban era and NONE of the parts are marked in any way. Who knows where it came from! The seller said less than 100 rounds have been through the rifle and looking at the parts I believe him. Here is what I know.

The barrel - is just shy of 18” including what appears to be a permanently attached muzzle device. Unknown twist rate. Not sure if chrome lined. The FSB is attached with straight not tapered pins.

The BCG – semi carrier with UN-shrouded FP. I know but even Colt did this for a while. For practical purposes the gas key isn't staked. Very faint marks.

The stock- Is fixed w/integrated tube (not adjustable) Haven't weighed it but I assume the buffer is carbine weight.

The hand guards - are mil lookalikes with aluminum heat shields.

Standard CH

Not the parts I would look for but maybe an inexpensive option for someone looking to build a farm rifle with. I am passing along what came to me at a very fair price. Looking for $150 plus actual shipping cost. Thanks for looking

Last edited by GH41; 06-24-21 at 18:44. Reason: SOLD

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I want this stuff gone... Make me an offer.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Somebody give me a hundred bucks!