Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible terrorist attack on Phoenix

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Possible terrorist attack on Phoenix

https://www.azfamily.com/news/multip...lock_id=997196

We had a guy drive all over the suburbs of North Western Phoenix today shooting people. There are 8 or 9 scenes right now. 1 person has died and 12 others injured.

I'm hearing that the shooter was chanting "Allah Akbar" after being taken into custody. FBI has stated investigating almost immediately.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    ... FBI has stated investigating almost immediately.
    Of course. Gotta lock that door after the horse has gone.

That being said, there has been a fresh new spate of shootings pretty much all over recently.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 06-17-21 at 22:22.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Mormons !
    The article of course no desc no other info if he was white we would have heard all about it and how he most likely was for trump knowing todays idiocy

That is a bit scary though to be driving around doing this I know when I stop I leave a ton of room so I can move in a vehicle forward and am always looking around

Daughters college is close to that area but just inside the 101 loop
    Thought that was mostly older people in that area near sun city ?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

We had a guy drive all over the suburbs of North Western Phoenix today shooting people. There are 8 or 9 scenes right now. 1 person has died and 12 others injured.

I'm hearing that the shooter was chanting "Allah Akbar" after being taken into custody. FBI has stated investigating almost immediately.
    Should be buried pretty quick then.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Why don't people return fire? I'm honestly puzzled. All this violent crime and nobody is packing? Do good guys just know the areas to avoid?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Why don't people return fire? I'm honestly puzzled. All this violent crime and nobody is packing? Do good guys just know the areas to avoid?

No people return for like 3million times a year, you just don't hear about it.

Feedback Score

I'm hearing that the shooter was chanting "Allah Akbar" after being taken into custody. FBI has stated covering it up almost immediately.

FIFY

He wasn't shooting people, he was trying to move the air because it was so hot.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post

There is just not that many trigger pullers around. The odds of being the one gun faced are probably as slim as winning the lottery. Besides in this era not many are going to sprint across the office park to get involved when you could most likely be labeled the second suspect. David

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    FBI has stated investigating almost immediately.
    Cover up, and NOTHING happens.

You heard it here first!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't know anything about this shooting as it is nowhere on the national news sites. If the murderer was wearing a MAGA hat and flying a confederate flag it would be non-stop national news with Slow Joe and the Hoe having multiple press conferences.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast