Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to ban assault trucks!?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Time to ban assault trucks!?

An entire family taken out in a second, no talk of curbing truck violence was forthcoming. The tool user, vs the tool, is held accountable. Thank God for those gun laws in Canada:

"A Canadian man is accused of hitting five members of a Muslim family with his car on Sunday night, killing four of them in what police suspect was a premeditated attack motivated by Islamophobia.

Police said at a Monday press conference that the family was on a walk when they were struck in London, Ontario, a city southwest of Toronto. According to Det. Supt. Paul Waight, the family was waiting to cross the street at the intersection when a lone man driving a black pickup jumped the curb and hit them.

The pickup then sped away in the same direction, ignoring traffic lights. A driver was soon arrested at a mall parking lot, according to Waight, who said there was no known connection between the driver and the victims. The detective confirmed that the man they arrested was wearing a vest that looked like body armor."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/canada-ha...ily-faith-cops
    Last edited by WillBrink; 06-19-21 at 11:48.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A motor vehicle is one of the most dangerous weapons on the North American continent. It's easier to hit someone with a motor vehicle than with a firearm and the energy transfer is tremendous.

Everything can be used as a weapon, some things more effectively than others. We need to start going after humans who do other humans harm.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    A motor vehicle is one of the most dangerous weapons on the North American continent. It's easier to hit someone with a motor vehicle than with a firearm and the energy transfer is tremendous.

Everything can be used as a weapon, some things more effectively than others. We need to start going after humans who do other humans harm.
    No one needs to own something that powerful!
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I hate an auto-ped call, even “accidental”. This shit is brutal and tragic. I hope the perpetrator finds his eternal reward soon, and I don’t care how he gets it. I also hope that he has failed to pass on his DNA.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post

Vehicles kill far more people in than guns…

Any kind of related note, are people getting triple points for taking out utility and light poles? I’ve been driving around lately and it seems like more than your normal usual number of poles are down. Even lost power and Internet to my house last week because of some dumb ass.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    An entire family taken out in a second, no talk of curbing truck violence was forthcoming. The tool user, vs the tool, is held accountable. Thank God for those gun laws in Canada:

"A Canadian man is accused of hitting five members of a Muslim family with his car on Sunday night, killing four of them in what police suspect was a premeditated attack motivated by Islamophobia.

Police said at a Monday press conference that the family was on a walk when they were struck in London, Ontario, a city southwest of Toronto. According to Det. Supt. Paul Waight, the family was waiting to cross the street at the intersection when a lone man driving a black pickup jumped the curb and hit them.

The pickup then sped away in the same direction, ignoring traffic lights. A driver was soon arrested at a mall parking lot, according to Waight, who said there was no known connection between the driver and the victims. The detective confirmed that the man they arrested was wearing a vest that looked like body armor."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/canad...b04aeb61bac9b5
    The real question is why are you using a far left news site for your source. With clearly a leftist slant that this guy was some islamophobe.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    The real question is why are you using a far left news site for your source. With clearly a leftist slant that this guy was some islamophobe.
    Is that really your one takeaway? Why does the motive matter?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Use what ever source you wish, that one appears highly targeted by the driver, so yah, "...this guy was some islamophobe" who targeted that family.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    You know, I don’t think my earlier post was aggressive enough. I’ve always noted you as a smoothbrain. Maybe STFU once in a while. Feel free to not reply. I won’t miss anything you’ve had to say on this forum about any topic.
    Last edited by 1168; 06-19-21 at 11:31.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    You know, I don’t think my earlier post was aggressive enough. I’ve always noted you as a smoothbrain. Maybe STFU once in a while.
    Amazing, if you want to use their words like "Islamophobia" and play right into their propaganda talking points then go right ahead.

If you dont see how linguistics plays into the greater conflict then maybe its you who is the smoothbrain.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast